OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elly loved delivering roses and she was up and running and doing hers.
She packed all of her deliveries tight in a bag and went through the school. Her first delivery was for someone named Corrine Lagos. Elizabeth had never met her, so she had no clue who she was. When she asked around she figured out it belonged to a Gryffindor. Elly decided to stalk around the Seventh floor and tap everyone on their shoulders. ''Are you Corrinne Lagos?''

Corrine felt the tap and turned to face a girl she didn't recognize at all. She saw that the girl had a bag of flowers, but the thought that one of them was for her didn't cross her mind in the slightest. She'd only just realized what day it was. "Yup, I'm Corrine" she said, her accent light on the words. "How can I help you?" she asked in a friendly tone.

At least she got the right person finally, Elly let out a sigh of relief. ''Finally, I have a rose for you''Elly smiled broadly and gave the rose to the girl. Hopefully she liked the message since the delivery helpers weren't allowed to read the notes of course.
Message said:
Dear Corrine,

Hey, I just wanted to send you this cause why not! Hope you like it!

Rory

Corrine wondered how long the girl had been looking for her. "Thank you" she said brightly as she was handed a yellow rose. She glanced down at the note, a huge smile on her face as she saw it was from Rory. "Thank you" she repeated. The note had put her in a good mood and she smelled the rose for a moment. "Have a good day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back