Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Rosemarie
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Oscar was very excited to be delivering roses since this was the first time he'd participate. It was also a great way to get the castle a bit better, he still found himself lost in a corridor from time to time, as the people on his list could literally be everywhere. While he recognised at least a couple of names on his list, a lot of them were older students, which intimidated him a little. He didn't know who the first person on his delivery list was, however, so did what he saw a lot of students do and simply ask around. ''Benjamin Dreyer? Does anyone know Benjamin Dreyer?''

Ben was hanging out in one of the corridors of the castle when he heard his name being called. He was called by lot of people today and he wasn't used to it. When he turned back to the voice he saw a Ravenclaw looking for him, so he waved his hand in the air. " Hey Benjamin Dreyer right here !" he said, walking toward the boy.

''What's up, Benjamin?'' Oscar asked, smiling brightly when the boy approached him. He thought he had seen the other boy walked past him in the corridors at least a couple of times, but otherwise, he didn't think he knew Benjamin. ''I hope you don't mind my calling for you. I have a rose for you, you see,'' he said, showing Benjamin his roses. ''Have you had any already or is this your first?'' he asked when trying to find the other boy's rose amongst the others. ''Ah, there you go.'' He then gave a yellow rose along with a note to Benjamin.

Ben,

I LOVE YOU.

Love,
Kaia

He smiles at the boy "I'm fine and you?" He seemed nice and one more acquaintance could never hurt. "Nah no problem, just people don't used to call me that usually" he said " It's my second rose actually ,it's twice more than usual " He added laughing while taking the rose and the note . When he read it he kinda stressed before realising it was from Kaia and the blush began to rise to his cheeks. Now he needed to think about another gift . "And you? Did you have a rose ?" Ben asked curious to know if the roses delivery boy had any for him in his big bouquet .

Oscar nodded, understanding the slight timidness of the boy when he called out for Benjamin moments earlier. ''Twice more than usual can only be a good thing,'' the Ravenclaw remarked. He smiled when he saw that Benjamin started blushing and wondered what the note said. ''Not yet, but who knows, the day's just started.'' He hadn't participated in sending out roses to his handful of friends, though hoped that he could do so again next year.

"Yeah you're right" Ben let out a chuckle. He had to work on his positivity and stop worrying about everything else he was going to hurt himself for nothing."Yes I'm sure you're going to have some," he said with a smile. If he himself could have had two then he thought that anyone could get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back