Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
This was a beyond exciting day for Daisy. Usually Valentines Day didn't mean much to the Second Year, but to be allowed to hand out roses made her wake up early and hurry down to deliver the flowers.
After handing her roses out at the Ravenclaw table, Daisy skipped over to the Hufflepuff table, feeling like red riding hood. Mason was another person she didn't really know, and she figured her 'finding people caller' was as good as anything. She stood at the end of the table. "Mason Greene! I'm looking for a Mason Green!" She called loudly, excitement still in her voice.

Mason Greene could not believe that Hufflepuff had won the match. It did make his life a little easier but Mason sure missed Avie. Avie was so much fun. He was distracted when someone called his name. Mason called back, "Right here!" Who would possibly want to say something to him if they did not even know who he was?

On Mason's reply, Daisy's eyes flicked to him, and she happily made her way over. Mason's face was familiar and she realized he was a Prefect. "Mr Greene!" She smiled as she got closer, giving him a playful curtsy. "You have a rose." Daisy said, taking it out of the basket, and passing it to him with the note.

Dear Mason,

Avie was your friend, I know that because he talks talked about you a lot. You have a lot on your plate now with everything and I know that you probably blame yourself. Please don't. It wasn't your fault.

Emily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back