Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava had been enjoying herself so far. The roses in her basket were pretty and smelled lovely and she couldn't help but hum the whole way up the stairs. She skipped into the Gryffindor hall. She stopped, spread her feet, and yelled cheerily. "I have a rose for Miss Mazikeen!"

Mazikeen stepped out of the common room just as a girl called for her. She looked around at the girl, a younger one approached her, "I'm Mazikeen," the gryffindor told her with a smile. She hadn't expected anything today, but maybe she might get just one lovely looking rose.

Ava's blue eyes lit up as the girl in question came towards her. "Yay!" She giggled happily and skipped forward. "I'm Ava! And I have a rose for you." She held out the yellow flower. "It's pretty, isn't it?" She gushed.

Mazikeen had imagined that this girl would be giving her a rose, but she still found herself smiling very fondly at the thing. "Thank you so much Ava" she told the other girl sincerely, holding the rose in her hand like it was precious. "It's so pretty!" Maze could barely hide her own excitement, so clearly roses brought people a whole lot of joy then. She would have to give more roses next year. "Have you gotten one yet, Ava?"

Ava smiled happily. "I haven't got any yet." See replied, pulling the accompyaning note from the basket. "There was a note, too. I keep forgetting them," she joked lightly, offering it to the older girl.
Dear Mazikeen,

With your lovely and difficult name! I really love the time together and am glad to call you my best friend. From the first moment we've met I knew it! You are a great friend and thanks for being there.

Athena

Mazikeen felt bad when the other girl hadn’t gotten any, but she didn’t want to give up the rose she had gotten, not just yet. The girl wouldn’t have needed the note either but smiled when the note was given. Maze opened it up and read it. A note from her bestie! She had sent a rose to athena and was so happy to have gotten one too, and it was lovely. She felt warmed by it. ”Thanks!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back