Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie felt like he was receiving a rose for every one he delivered. With a few blossoms tucked into his messy curls, Jordie bounced down to the dungeons. "Avery?" He called, looking around. He'd heard from a younger student he might find the boy down here.

Valentines wasn't one of those special days Avery had ever really paid all that much attention to. For him, it was just another day, or so it was supposed to be. He'd been walking through the dungeons when someone called out his name. His steps slowed noticeably, and he gave the older boy a small look of confusion. He didn't know him, and he rationalised that he must have been looking for another Avery. Almost certainly.​

Jordie lit up when he saw the boy slowing down and hurried over. "Hey, hi! I have a rose for you!" He held out the yellow blossom, smiling brightly.

Happy Valentine's day.

Seamus

Avery took a small step back, bewildered as the boy ran up to him. He took the flower with a level of uncertainty and read the note attached. His brow deepened in confusion. Why was Seamus giving him a rose on Valentines? "Does this mean he's in love with me?" Avie asked. From what he knew, that was what Valentine's day was all about, but he and Seamus were just friends. It didn't make sense.​

Jordie laughed a bit at the boys reaction. "No, no. There are three roses. Yellow is for friendship. Pink is admiration, usually for the person you fancy, and red roses are for love!" He explained, smiling brightly.

Avery blinked as he listened to the boy's explanation. That made...more sense. "I see." He said slowly. He held on to the rose, unsure what he should be doing with it. "I didn't get anyone a rose." He said. Should he have? He didn't expect any, but it was too late to do anything about it now.​

Jordie shrugged at the boys question. "That's up to you. Roses are a fun way to let the people you care about know that you're thinking of them." He smiled. "Personally I think Valentine's should celebrate all kinds of love- not just the romantic kind,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back