Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ana Sofia had been around quite a few places at the castle looking for the last person on her delivery list. She didn't have any luck so far, so she decided to head up the stairs in the hopes of finding the ravenclaw there. She had recognized the name as a girl from her classes, a ravenclaw if she remembered correctly so she figured she might find her all the way up there. Walking up the stairs Ana noticed a familiar face and took two steps at a time to make her way over to the girl. "Lily, hey!" She greeted her fellow first year, holding out the single yellow rose she had left to the girl with a bright smile. "Got a delivery for you."

It seemed as if everything was happening at once, if she wasn't busy delivering to others, they were delivering to her. Most seemed to think that Ravenclaw's spent their time in the North tower so Lily did just that to make it a bit easier for others. She looked around when her name was called and then she saw a girl , same year as her. She had seen her in classes before. " Ana right? Are you the one who petted Professor Summers? " Lily asked curiously. And taking the beautiful rose to read the note attached to it.

"That's me!" Ana Sofia happily nodded when the other girl seemed to have picked up on her name as well, only to burst out chuckling at what she said next. "Oh no!" She laughed as she shook her head at what the girl said next. "I almost did though." Ana chuckled, thinking about how mortified she would have been if she actually had gone through with. "Is there a name on it?" She asked as she watched Lily read the note. She wasn't sure if there were a lot of people who send anonymous roses, but it was valentines day so anything could happen.

For Lily,
You are a great friend! Happy Valentines Day!
T x

Lily giggled as she girl responded about the Transfiguration thing. It would be been funny. A wide smile grew on Lily's face as she read the note. She looked up at the girl " No, just a letter. I'm pretty sure I know who it is though"she replied softly

Ana nodded when Lily mentioned that there was just a letter signed under the note, but that she did have an idea who the note came from. She was slightly disappointed, because she would've loved to deliver an anonymous rose, but then again just a letter already seemed more interesting than a full name. "Nice." She nodded, happy about how Lily seemed to like the rose. "Are you doing deliveries as well?" Ana asked her curiously. If she was, it had been lucky that she had managed to find her here.

Lily stared at the note for a little while, feeling her cheeks glow a bit. She looked at the girl trying to hide the blush and and said " Jup, But it's awkward delivering to older students, so I just took a break. "

Ana chuckled at Lily's remark about having to deliver to older students, although also clearly noticing her blushing. "It's definitely a challenge." She laughed. "But that's definitely not why you're blushing," Ana smiled, looking at the other girl before glancing back at the rose. It was yellow, which meant friendship, but her reaction didn't seem to hint friendship. "So who's this friend?" She asked with a little wiggle of her eyebrows, although not fully expecting Lily to tell her about it. They didn't really know each other, after all.

Lily rolled her eyes sarcastically at Ana, there was nothing to tell really but her glowing red cheeks wouldn't agree. " All you have to know is... He's in Gryffindor, and we are just FRIENDS! Anyway I have my eyes on someone else! " Lily whispered. She smiled at the Hufflepuff and then asked " Have you gotten any roses today? "

Ana's curious smile turned into an 'o' shape at Lily's answer as she put her hands up as if to show her surrender. She wouldn't dare to ask anything else about it, even though she clearly stated she had a crush on someone. "I've got one." She happily smiled at Lily's question, the note still safely secured in her pocket. "From a friend." She added. "Did you get any others?"

Lily laughed slightly at Ana's surrender. She nodded her head at the girls response and wiggled her eyebrows as the Hufflepuff stated that it was from a friend. " Uhm, I think with this one I have gotten three. All yellow of course. " Lily replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back