OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Thanks to the list being colored or house coordinated, Kace didn't have to go running around school tracking students down. He kinda, sort did however, calling students out. Being loud and obnoxious, chasing other Hufflepuffs to know the whereabouts the students on his list. The next person he had was Abian Hunter. Kace jumped in front of a boy, grinning from ear to ear. "Please be Abian, because I'm looking for him!"

After skateboarding a bit outside and receiving a rose, Abian returned to the common room with the rose in his hand and the skateboard under his arm. He headed up the stairs, feeling quite cheerful. He jumped as a boy jumped in front of him, and he stared at him with wide eyes. "Uh. Yes, I'm Abian!" He said, wondering how many people the boy had done this to in search of him.

Kace grins, "Alright cool!" Kace leans over the basket and came back up with a yellow rose. "The yellow ones seem pretty popular," Kace shrugs, giving up the long stem flower. He then went inside his pocket for the note. Kace rummage through his pockets, "Okay, I know I had a note for you," the boy patted down his sides looking for the note. Maybe jumping around like he was on a pogo stick had been a bad idea after all. Kace swears he tucked all notes in his front pockets, the boy kept searching for them.

Abian nodded. "Makes sense, though, right? There's more friendships than crushes or love." He pulled a face. "Yellow is nice anyway." He said with a small shrug. Abian paused as the boy had to search for the note, then looked around. "Is it that paper you're standing on?" He asked after a moment, unsure if it was the note or just a random scrap of parchment.

Kace peaked over his foot and saw the note addressed to Abian. "Oops, my bad!" Kace quickly fetched the folded parchment from the ground and handed Abian the private message. "I swear I had it in my pocket, sorry dude," Kace sincerely apologize to the boy again.

Abian,

We gotta hang out again, skateboard some more, I’ve really improved!

Vader

Abian grins. "No problem, dude! Thanks for the delivery." He said as he took the note. He read it over, grinning. Vader was so awesome, he really did want to hang out more with him. He pocketed the note and held up his hand for a high five. "Good luck with the rest of your deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back