OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lucy had had pretty good luck recognising the people she was delivering to so far, but the next name on her list was a complete stranger. She'd asked around a few Hufflepuffs and eventually been directed downstairs. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she quickly spotted a boy heading towards the Great Hall who looked like he fit the bill. "Excuse me!" She called out, hurrying over with a bright smile. "Are you Naveen Khatri? I've got a delivery for you!"

Naveen had barely recovered from getting a very public rose delivery before he again tried to make it to the great hall. But he only made it a few feet before he was stopped again. The girl seemed a bit older than him but not a prefect. Still his heart went into overdrive as she stopped him. Quickly she explained that it was just another rose. He was grateful this only happened once a year or he might perish before he graduated. "That's me." he said quietly.

"Yay!" Lucy said cheerfully, glad to be able to cross another name off her list. "I've got a rose for you, hang on..." She dug through her basket, making sure she got the right flower and note out before handing them over to the boy with a cheerful smile. "Happy Valentines day!"

I enjoyed our time at the dance. Can we spend more time together? ~Sunday

Naveen blinked at the girl's excitement but waited patiently for her to hand him another rose. He was curious to see who this one was fun. If he had to guess it was from his sister since he already got one from his cousin. He took the rose and nodded in response. He opened the note and felt his face blush when he saw it was form Sunday. That was a bit of a surprise even though he had sent her one too. He closed the note quickly. "Thank you." he mumbled and made to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back