Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Yellow rose for Noel Waldgrave

Natalia's next target was someone she knew of, even if she didn't think they had ever talked. Noel Waldgrave was a Gryffindor prefect and he as on the Quidditch team as well. There were probably very few people at Hogwarts who didn't know who he was. Natalia spotted the older boy in the corridor and hastened her step to catch up with him. She tapped him on the shoulder. "I have a rose for you." She said, feeling no need to confirm this really was the person she was looking for.

@Noel Waldgrave

As Noel was walking around the castle he spotted some people walking around with roses. It was always an suprise when suddenly someone came to you with an rose. You never knew who it was and when it would be. And that made it exciting. He was wondering how his friends would react to his roses. And he had send one pink one. The brown haired boy than felt someone tapping him on the shoulder and he turned around. It better not be Eric. But as he turned he saw an younger girl. She had an rose for him she told. Noel smiled at the girl. '' Oh really? Thanks.'' He than replied to the girl friendly and was wondering who the rose must be from. Waiting for her to give the rose to him and see if it had an note.

Natalia nodded and handed him the yellow rose, glad that he seemed happy enough to get it and at least wasn't rude about it. "Here." She said shortly.

Thanks for being such a good friend, I know I can always count on you on and off the pitch.

Love, Chloë

As the girl had the rose he took it from her and smiled. She didn't seemed like an talker but that was fine. As he read the note to it he started to smile even more. He was very lucky with that. '' Thanks again. '' He than said to the girl. He watched her for an moment. '' You got roses yourself or do you only got to give them away?'' He than asked her to be polite. But if she needed to continue that was fine also.

Natalia frowned a bit at the boy, shrugging when he thanked her again. His question rattled her a bit, and she flushed. "I don't see how that is something you need to know." She said quickly. "I have to deliver more now." She added, walking away from him quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back