Kaia Stark

Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
The next rose made her a bit overwhelmed, of course she knew who professor Cyndi Kingsley was it was just the thing that Kaia had never taken any lessons from her. She didn't like the ancient runes, tho, she never knew how sweet or how like a Styx professor Kingsley was. Tho, Kaia approached her with the rose. "Hello, professor! I have a rose for you," Kaia said, trying to be as polite as she could. She naturally was overly outgoing but it was a professor after all.
@Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Professor Kingsley was still finishing up her tea as she read the paper so she didn't notice the student approach. The woman glanced up, half expecting they were speaking to someone else, so was surprised that the young girl was holding a rose out for her. "For me? How lovely " she smiled as she took the yellow flower.

Kaia almost let out a relieved breath when professor seemed to be sweet. "There is a note too!" She added after professor took the rose and Kaia fastly found it in the basket. "Hope your Valentine's Day are going amazing!" She even fastly added.
Dear Cyndi.
Thank you for being a great friend over the years. which doesn't sound like much to say. I have always appreciated it greatly and you are such a special and inspiring lady. your children and students are lucky to have you in their lives
we should catch up for tea again some time soon
Elvera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back