Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava had had to look into this name. She had found out she was looking for a Gryffindor at least, so she skipped into the Great Hall and over to the Gryffindor table. "Willooooow!" She sing-songed loudly.

Willow was sitting in the great hall. she was just about to tuck into a yummy looking sandwich when she heard her name. She turned around to see who had called to her. she couldn't see anyone she recognised and the only person she could see was a younger blonde girl who she didn't know. "Hey" she said looking at her. not sure if the girl was wanting to talk to her about something if she was calling out to another willow. or if she was just shouting out the name of a tree.

Ava looked over to the girl that spoke. "Yay!" She chirped happily, skipping over. "Hi Willow! My name is Ava and I have a rose for you!" She chattered. "It took me a minute to find out who you were, but it's fun running around the castle." She grinned widely at the girl. "I bet it's fun being in Gryffindor, everyone says that Gryffindors are really cool." She reached into her basket and pulled out a yellow rose. "Here you go," She held it out with a smile.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry for the delay. I have been away

Willow looked at the girl. she had completely forgotten about the roses. it was some form of school valentines day tradition. should she had sent a rose. not that she fancied anyone but she had heard you could send them to friends and she did have a few of them. "hey Ava. Thank you" she said. "did you find any secret passageways on your travels? she asked. not sure what else to say and unintentionally sounding very cliched Gryffindor. "Gryffindor is good fun, you can always find people up or an adventure, even if it is just a trip to the kitchens" she said. "how is Ravenclaw I heard people in that house are very smart" she said looking at the girl's robes to see what house she was in. She took the yellow rose that the girl gave her. "thank you. do you happen to know who it is from" she asked she wanted to thank them later if she knew. her guess would be chante or flour but she may be off a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back