Odd Duck | Silver Snake Assitant |

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Yellow for @Hunter Robinson

Ryan hadn't realized how many of the roses he'd found were for Hufflepuffs until he'd started asking around trying to find their recipients. At least his next one was for another Quidditch player. Ryan didn't exactly follow school quidditch too closely, but he'd seen enough matches to at least vaguely recognize its players. "Hey, you're Hunter, right," he said, sitting down across the Hufflepuff table from the guy he was fairly confident was his next target.

Hunter finally had the time to eat his sandwich. Last time he was interrupted by a rose delivery girl and wasn't able to eat it but this time he could finally savour it in peace.
He was about to dive into it when a boy sat across him that made the Hufflepuff jump a little bit from the scare. This couldn't be happening... interrupted again. This had better be good.
Hunter put on his most sympathetic face on so the other guy wouldn't feel bad, he didn't really like to make other people feel bad even if they had put themselves between him and his delicious sandwich. "Yeah that's me!" he said happily.

Ryan nodded, pleased his memory had been accurate enough to recognize Hunter. "Good. Here, this is yours," he said matter-of-factly, grabbing the yellow rose and passing it over the table to Hunter, not paying much mind if anything landed on the plate across from him.

Hunter!

Thanks for being my friend (and for being the only one insane enough to get up at dawn to work out with me). Happy Valentine's Day!

Harper
P.S. Even though we both know I won the last race, I'm up for another one if you want. I might even let you win this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back