Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
And again, Tim had no idea who Kasim was. He had been searching him for a long time asking around who he was and where to find him. Eventually he got to know that Kasim was from Hufflepuff and Tim decided to go around the place where he knew that Hufflepuff common room was and decided to ask someone to get Kasim out for Tim.
@Kasim Safir

Kas wasn't sure why he even bothered going to the common room on Valentine's. It wasn't like he expected a horde of roses but he knew it was the law of the universe that the second he got comfortable that someone would walk past saying someone was asking for him out in the corridor. "Who's calling for me?" He asked tiredly, stepping out in the corridor and looking for anyone holding roses.

Tim raised his arm and jumped a bit up for the boy to notice him. "It's meeee," he called a bit louder, hoping that it's really Kasim not some random Hufflepuff. "It's me if you're Kasim Safir," he decided to make sure and still, pretty sure that it was Kasim he handed out the rose and the note, just hoping that even if it wasn't Kasim, he wasn't going to take a random rose.
Kas,
I don't know what to put here but I wanted you to have a rose. We don't grow any black ones so you'll have to deal with yellow.
Lysander

Kas watched impassively as his deliverer bounced a few times in response, wondering where anyone got the energy for this stuff as he headed over. "Kas," he corrected automatically, taking the rose and reading the note before rolling his eyes. Lysander wasn't around to see him do it, but he was sure he could feel it where ever in the castle he was. Taking out his wand, he tapped the rose with a quick colour-changing charm, turning the now black rose in his hand with a satisfied smirk. "That wasn't so hard," he muttered mostly to himself. "Thanks," he said, tucking Lysander's note away and giving the delivery boy a quick mock salute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back