Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Yellow rose for Ana Sofia Burleigh:

The next person on her list was yet another third year, and it didn't take long for Natalia to find her at the Hufflepuff table after she was done delivering a rose to Hunter. She didn't think she had anyone from her own year on her list, and definitely a lot of third years. At least they were preferable to much older students, or first years. She just hoped she had the right girl. Natalia tapped her shoulder. "Ana Sofia?" She asked, hoping she had gotten the girl's name correctly. It sounded like two first names.

@Ana Sofia Burleigh

Ana Sofia had been taking a little break from her own rose deliveries as she sat down at the hufflepuff table, looking around to watch other students walk around like headless chickens and deliver roses for a while. It was a funny thing to look at. Some of them seemed completely lost, others seemed confident they were going to find exactly who they were looking for. Ana turned around when she felt someone tap on her shoulder, smiling at the girl who had done so. "That's me."

Natalia smiled slightly, glad she had at least gotten the girl's name correctly. But her smile faded quickly, she wasn't done yet. "Then this is for you." She said, grabbing the rose and holding it out to her.

Dear Ana!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I’m gonna hold a picnic with friends! Do you want to come? You can invite whoever!! By the ways... My basket’s a bit boring don’t you think? I was wondering... if you could decorate it?? I know you’re good at that kind of stuff, but if it’s too much that’s okay too!

A not very artistic Hufflepuff,
Lillith Montgomery

Ana Sofia happily took the rose from the younger girl, letting out a soft giggle as she read the note. She would definitely need to tell Lillith she'd be more than happy to decorate her basket later on. Other than that it just felt really nice to be invited to a picnic and she wondered. Taken up with reading the note it took Ana a second to realize she hadn't even thanked the girl for delivering the rose yet. "Oh! Thank you, by the way." She looked up from the note, shooting the girl a smile.

Natalia felt herself smiling back to the girl without really realizing it. She had an infectious smile. "Uh, it's no problem." She said, feeling oddly shy. "Have... a nice day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back