Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow, open after Mazikeen Roe))

The next name on Connor's list was a girl he recognised as a prefect, but to his dismay he had no idea how her name was pronounced. He practiced under his breath the whole way up to the Gryffindor common room, but by the time he got there he was no more certain. He waited until a Gryffindor had opened the portrait to pass through to call out and hope for the best. "MAZICKEN ROE?" He yelled, absolutely sure he had butchered it. "MAZAKEEN?"

Mazikeen was walking back to the common room as she heard someone say a name very similar to hers. She ended up approaching them, and frowned, "Hey, I think you're looking for me, Mazikeen Roe," she said, "I go by Maze to friends, if that's easier for you," she said. She'd never had anyone butcher her name as this boy had just done. It was pronounced how it was written in her mind.

Connor flushed hotly as a pretty older girl identified herself as the one he had been looking for. He had done a terrible job with her name, and he felt horribly embarrassed as she corrected him. "I'm really sorry!" He squeaked, reaching into his basket in the hopes that the rose would cheer her up enough to forget about it. "I've got a rose delivery for you, here!" He held out the rose and attached message. "Happy valentines day!"

Dear Mazi,

You will be forever my best friend. We spend so much time together and at the dances, we kept eachother company.

Thanks for the fun times we had, and I hope you won't forget me after graduation.

You deserve the world!

Athena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back