YELLING LIKE YOUR CRAZY!!

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was slightly hyper today and was running down they hallway. She stopped when she head someone yell I MADE A DEFORMED BUTTON!! Arisa ran back and saw her new friend Miranda standing there blushing with a smile on her face. "OH MY GOD! REALLY!!! THATS AMAZING!!! OH MY GOD!!! IT MUST BE SMEXY!!!!!" Arisa yelled back!

"HAHAHA THATS RIGHT!!!!!" Miranda laughed as she ran past Arisa and shot down the stairs towards the great hall. "BET YOU CANT CATCH ME!!" She yelled as she ran past a group of people and went flying down the corridor.

"BET I CAN!!" Arisa yelled back while catching up to Miranda. "WE NEED COFFEE AND SUGAR RIGHT NOW!! HEHEHEHEHE" Arisa yelled catching up to Miranda. "YUMM COFFEE!!"

As Miranda ran booking it down the hallway she tripped over her own feet and ended up going face first down a set of stairs. Rolling over onto her back she looked up at the endless celing in a daze. "I think i just fell..." Miranda muttered to herself before starting to giggle insanly. Standing up she noticed her nose felt kind of funny and when she reached up to touch it she realized it was bleeding. "Oh well thats just perfect." Miranda said bitterly as she turned around looking for Arisa.

Arisa saw Miranda fall down the stairs. She ran down and found her with a bleeding nose. "OH MY GOD! ARE YOU O.K.????!!!" Arisa yelled "is it broken!"

Miranda looked around, startled as the loud noise that was Arisa came flying down the stairs. "It might be i dunno it suuure fells weird thouh" said Miranda her voice sounding all funny because of her nose.

"OMG! your going to the hospital wing right now! come on march lets go!" Arisa said in a motherly tone.

"Fine.." Miranda grumbled as she was pushed down the hallway by a first year. "I bet its not actually broken..." She mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back