OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat thought she looked absolutely ridiculous, but even she had to admit that the costumes were a good idea. She gave one last look in the mirror and chuckled under her breath and headed down to the Great Hall. She was supposed to be meeting up with Chace here and she was a little curious as to exactly what his costume looked like since she hadn't seen it yet. Leaning up against the door frame the blue eyed Gryffindor looked at the other students who were already in the full swing of the celebrations.

Kailey looked down at her costume in the mirror one last time, all dressed in red and a short puffy dress. Not exactly 'little' red riding hood seeing as Kailey stood at 5'11" but people would still get the idea, she had kept her appearance normal for a change, instead opting to just put her pair up in a simple messy bus, with loose pieces hanging in her face, poking out from her large hood. Swiping a coat of gloss across her lips she plucked the empty basket that was her prop off of her bed and headed out of her dorm giving Trista, who was still doing her makeup, a good natured shove as she did so.

She made her way down the final flight of stairs to see her friend Kat leaning against the doorway that lead into the great hall, more than likely waiting for Chace. Kailey smiled at the thought, she was so happy Kat had finally found someone, the two were adorable together and it definitely helped Kat get through the wedding madness that was her friends lives. Remembering her costume she decided to do a goofy little skipping number the last few steps, making loud clopping noises against the floor as she did so, laughing as she finished. "Hey Kat, nice costume. Waiting for Chace?" she asked, not planning to hang around long if that was the case. Give the lovebirds their privacy.

Kat heard something clanking against the stone floor and she turned to see Kailey dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. "Aww, you look too adorable. Too bad Demitris isn't here to see you like that," she said smiling at the Head Girl. Glancing around she said, "Yeah. I'm always waiting on him, but he's usually worth the wait." Kat chuckled slightly at her comment and realized just how much truth there was behind it. "Haven't seen your sister and that pain in the a-urm, rump boyfriend of hers yet."

Kailey laughed at Kats comment, "Yeah too bad, I'd love for him to be here... Even if only for a bit." she said lightly, "Distance is a b!tch." she added, pulling a piece of candy out of her pocket from her dorm and popping it in her mouth. She listened to Kat as she chewed and then swallowed it before saying, "Well, I don't know about 'pain in the arse boyfriend' but Tristas still getting ready. I love her costume but I swear that girl takes two hours to do her mascara." Kailey exaggerated, putting air quotes around the pain in the arse comment. Fenton didn't really bother Kailey but she had seen him and Kat and definitely got where Kat would get pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back