Yay! Its Summer here!

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa had floo'd with her mother to her grandparents house. Arisa was extremely excited to be here home for the holidays, it seemed like she hadn't been home in ages, everything was so different! Starting with the fact that her grandparents no longer lived on there farm but had rented to out to people because they were getting to old to work on it. Arisa loved the new house. Arisa looked around in awe, she had no idea her grandparent had this much money! Apparently money adds up when you have a wife that can help grow crops to be perfect every year... Not to mention they had gotten some money from a distant family member that had passed away. After Pearl and Arisa had gotten the grand tour Arisa was shown to her room, which she instantly fell in love with. It had a walk in closet and its own bathroom! Arisa went to go get a shower to freshen up after walking around in the house with winter clothes on. When she was done she put on some lighter clothes and went down stairs to play with her brother in the living room waiting for her friends to show up.

Charly arrived in front of Arisas' grandparents home and gaped at it before checking the address again sure he couldn't be at the right place. He hesitantly walked up to what he guessed was the main door and rang the doorbell. He stood there waiting for Arisa, with a small wrapped gift behind his back. He smiled he was so glad they could hang out a lot more and he was excited to meet her friends that she was always going on about. He glanced around thinking these holidays are gunna be great!

Arisa was just showing Megumi some photos of her friends, he loved the fact that they moved, when she heard the doorbell ring. Skipping to the main entrance Arisa opened the door and grinned widely when she saw who was standing there, "Charly!!" she cried out excitedly before running up to him and throwing her arms around his neck. "I missed you!" she said still holding him in a death grip. Just then Megumi came running out of the living room and looked at Arisa hugging Charly, "Arisa's got a boyfriend!" he called out before laughing and running away again. Arisa let go of Charly and rolled her eyes.

Charly grinned as the door swung open and before he could even see who it was he was tackled by Arisa. He shook his head as he hugged her back. "Hey Sunshine! Missed you too" he said with a grin as he pulled away. Laughing as Arisa's little brother said she had a boyfriend. "Got you something" he said holding out a small box with a ribbon on it that contained the Phoenix and Golden Snitch Necklaces he'd bought for her the previous week. "Good to see you again" he said smiling at her before taking a step into the house. "Wow, you didn't tell me you lived in a manshion!" he exclaimed looking around the house. "How are the preparations going for the wedding?" he asked turning back to Arisa and smiling.

Arisa gave Charly a you didn't have to look before taking the box he handed to her and opening it, she gasped a little when she saw the two necklaces there, "aww, thank-you!" she said hugging him again, "I love them" she said before putting the snitch necklace on and following Charly into the house. She laughed a little to herself as he looked around, "I didn't know either, they just bought it" she replied. He asked about the wedding and she frowned a little, "Okay I guess" she said with a shrug.

Charly looked at Arisa concerned as she shrugged off the wedding. He placed both his hand on her shoulders and looked into her eyes "You okay?" he asked concerned, wondering why she wasn't looking forward to the wedding, considering he had always rather enjoyed weddings.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just don't think getting married is the best idea in the world... I know I never want to get married" she said looking at Charly. She had really never told anyone that before, even the word marriage made her cringe a little inside.

Charly looked at Arisa shocked, marriage had always been such a big happy thing in his family and he never understood why people didn't believe in it. "Whats wrong with marriage?" he asked defensively. He had always believed in marriage and it came as quite a shock that his best friend didn't.

Arisa frowned even more when Charly was obviously shocked and upset by the way she felt about marriage, she sighed, might as well tell him the truth. "Well I don't believe people should be trapped in a relationship where anything could go wrong... Or things could get abusive, like say two people get married and just a few months later they figure out they don't love each other... Or one starts abusing the other and you can't get out of it because your to scared or the other wont sign the divorce papers" she said before going over to the couch and sitting down. Arisa would make sure she would never end up in the same situation as her mother.... Never.

Charly looked at Arisa shocked and concerned as suddenly everything made sense. He sank down onto the couch next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Its gunna be okay" he muttered "Your mom knows what she's getting herself into this time" he muttered reassuringly

Neita coughed from the dust as she stepped into Arisa's family room, she took a step forward and froze realizing she felt nauseous. "Congratulations Neita first time through Floo" her aunt congratulated her while placing her luggage on the ground. Neita hugged Ares mother "Thank you Aunty Claudia" she said with a grin. She bit her lip "Owl me and keep me up-dated on my mother and Timothy please?" she asked quietly rather shaky about the whole topic. She hugged her again and watched her leave before spinning around to admire the house. She noticed Arisa on the couch and a boy she didn't recognize had his arms wrapped around her. Neita's eyes widened and she smiled looking around unsure before turning back towards the fire place ready to Floo back.

Arisa felt Charly sit next to her and put his arms around her before he started reassuring her. Arisa leaned her head against his shoulders and took a deep breath, "Thanks," she said giving him a small smile. Just then she heard someone floo into her house. Arisa smiled as she recognized the second voice, "Neita!!" Arisa said before jumping off the couch and running over to hug her friend, "Where do you think your going?" she asked seeing Neita had turned back towards the fireplace.

Charly smiled at Arisa and suddenly became consious of how close they were. A loud coughing made Charly jump and he stood up and smiled uncomfortably at the unfamiliar girl in the room. "Hey!" he said with a small wave, watching amused as Arisa hugged her friend, unsure of what he should say. And unsure if she should introduce himself and what to introduce himself as.

Neita spun back around with an innocent look on her face and she hugged her best friend back. "I was just umm.." she glanced at the fire place "Checking that you still had your ashes" she said stupidly. She saw the boy that had been hugging Arisa wave and her, she smiled back and walked up to him stretching her hand out towards him "You must be Charly" she said with a grin "I'm Neita. I've heard so much about you!" she said with a grin. "How have your holidays been?" Neita asked glancing at both of them with a grin.

Derrik had remembered that he had planes to go see Arisa during break. He had little floo powder left and this would be his first time using it. "Hopefully I'll get there okay." he thought to himself. Standing next to the fire place, Derrik thought of where he wanted to go. Quickly he threw the powder and appeared in a very wealthy house.

He heard some familiar voices and as he turned around from brushing off excess powder from his cloths, he ran off into the living room. Quickly he ran up to Arisa not noticing Neita much and this other boy. Hugging her he yelled, "Hi!"

Arisa rolled her eyes at Neita's answer, "Ya suurrree" she said smiling and letting go of Neita. Arisa was just about to answer Neita's question when someone came crashing into her, "ouch! Hey Derrik, you know I planned on using my ears today" she said hugging him back. Arisa turned to Charly and smile. "Charly these are my other two best friends, Neita and Derrik" she said happy they were here. Break was usually so boring with all her friends living all around the world, it was great to have them here!

"Sorry." Derrik said as he let her go.
"I've just missed you that's all." Derrik was happy to see that Arisa was having fun with her friends. If only someone else decided to tag along. But Derrik didn't mind it. He'd get his own time with his family soon enough.

"So what have you been up to guys? Oye, nice to meet ya Charly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back