Yay for Firstie plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Hayley
BcV04kc.gif

ARIANA NADIA ROMANOV - RAVENCLAW - MUGGLEBORN

This is Ariana, she is an eleven year old muggleborn and is starting at Hogwarts. She was sorted into Ravenclaw. She was born in Sochi, Russia and moved to New Zealand when she was nine and she has a pretty strong accent still. She is the oldest of five children. Her mother was a former spy and Ari has been taught the art of espionage since she could walk. She is a clever girl and likes to use her mind over brawn anyday. The years of espionage training have made her cunning and suspicious of others. She is very driven particularly about learning new things. She comes across as bubbly and cheerful and she really is to a point, but Ariana's main focus is Ariana and she doesn't mind stepping on a few toes if it suits her. She would be relatively good to any friends she may have.

What she needs: She needs a few good friends. She would likely have a fair few enemies particularly those who would judge her because she is a 'mudblood'. Maybe someone who picks on her because of the way she talks. anything is welcome though she isn't ready for love.​

alGpgNX.gif

VINCENT MARKUS ALLINGHAM - GRYFFINDOR - HALFBLOOD

This is Vincent, he was born in London, England but moved to New Zealand when he was eight.He is now eleven and has been sorted into Gryffindor. He was adopted when he was a baby because his biological parents didn't want him. He has since had contact with them and they explained how his biological father was a wizard. Vincent has a little sister, Lily who was also adopted. Vincent is a mischievous one, loving to play practical jokes and finding humour in life. He is charismatic and the life of the party. He can be controlling. Vincent understands and cares about others. Friends describe he as charming and creative. Vincent avoids being on his own. He can be very spontaneous. Enthusiasm is infectious. He will side-step the law if necessary. He can bend the rules. Vincent enjoys getting involved.  He ignores any long-term consequences. Vincent loves other people. He can hold strong grudges against anyone who crosses him. Vincent has lots of friends. He is very sociable. Vincent is a generous entertainer. Friends describe him as warm and caring. He sometimes goes too far with his jokes and has a hard time apologizing for the things he does wrong. He can also have the tendency to fall into depression every so often. When Vincent is with people he knows well he is very confident.

What he needs: Lots of friends, he likes making friends. A group of friends that also like pulling pranks. He needs some enemies as well, he would likely piss a few people off with his pranks. anything is welcome though he isn't ready for love.​

Hey!

So i have Rhys Graves to offer as a friend for Ariana and either a friend or enemy for Vincent. Rhys is a muggleborn boy from New York. He enjoys Quidditch (he recently made the Slytherin team as an alternate keeper) and muggle music as his older brother is a well known musician.

For Ariana, he could connect to her on a level. He himself is a 'mudblood', and to top it off, he was placed in Slytherin house. He is generally a nice and charming boy to get along with, but can at times be a bit arrogant and stuck up, though those are very rare occasions.

For Vincent, he could work well as the stereotypical Gryffindor vs Slytherin enemy. His sometimes arrogant nature and the fact that he is pretty easily influenced could give off the whole Gryffindor hate.

Either way, i'm cool with anything if you're interested!

Ariana [sub]&[/sub][sup]&[/sup] Rhys
I can see these two as quite good friends once She stops being suspicious of him like she is with everyone she meets at first. They could connect over their blood status plus Ari is also a big music fan so there is another way they could connect. Though Ariana would most probably slap him if he was being arrogant or stuck up.

Vincent [sub]&[/sub][sup]&[/sup] Rhys
Vincent would try to make friends with Rhys at first and when/if that fails because of the whole Slytherin vs Gryffindor Rivalry, he would start pranking Rhys and be unapologetic about it.

Heya there! I have a firstie that might be fun to rp with Vincent!

Manami is a really quiet girl who likes being with other people, but isn't very chatty. She's an artist and loves to sketch and paint. I can totally see her minding her own business and Vincent pulling a prank or breaking her concentration and her getting a bit irritated, causing her to label him as an annoyance and ignoring him whenever he's around. Then we could have a friendship grow as she begins to miss his pestering her whenever he's not around and culminate that into him involving her in a scheme that causes one or both of them to get caught and we can have a cheesy friend standing by friend sorta thing. :)

I also think that Nami would probably eventually develop a crush on him, but we can talk about that later. Oh! And she's an adopted child too so they can bond on that level as well. Let me know what you think!

Vincent [sub]&[/sub][sup]&[/sup] Manami

I can see Vincent pranking and annoying Nami quite easily even if he didn't really mean to get her annoyed with him. Vincent would pester her for awhile afterwards and when that doesn't work he would back off and actually give her a bit of space until Nami isn't so quick to judge him as an annoyance. Vincent once they became friends would definitely include her in a scheme that would probably get at one of them if not both of them caught. Nami would probably remind a bit of his younger sister personality wise.

Hi there :)

I think Tabitha here could be very good friends with Vincent. Tabitha is a very friendly, and excitable person. She loves jokes, but even if they get taken too far she is very loyal, and would do anything for her friends. Maybe a partner in crime type friendship for them?

Awesome! Do you want to start it or shall I?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back