Y40 Plots!

That sounds great!

Here's the thread for Elijah and Margo:

Here's the one for Nikko and Stan:

And here's the one for Poppy and Paige:

Do you want to create a thread for Paige and Juniper (I'm cool with it being quidditch related), and maybe I can create one for Stan and Juniper somewhere outside?
Here's the one for Juniper and Paige!

Heeeyyyy, Steven

Would love to offer 2 of my darlings for ....

Naomi and Elijah
She's very friendly, talkative and sweet (sweet as in very sweet to the point she's touchy). Anyways, she loves animals and would adopt all the strays if she can xD If he's up doing typical kid stuff, Naomi will be game. Although, she might invite him (and others) to random Buddhist traditional celebration while they're in school (Can't really apparate to the nearest temple). All in all, she's chill and nowhere near spoiled.

Pippa and Stan

Really haven't used Pippa in a long time but I want to develop her more. But she's chill as well, naïve to her surroundings and loves taking photos of food for her Instagram blog. She gets slightly annoyed when people tells her that her hobby will always be a hobby. She's also sensitive at the talk about her weight (No, she doesn't have eating disorder), Pippa just hates people that expects women should have a standard body type. She's spoiled but not in a way that it's annoying. She's nice and loyal.

Lemme know if they'll work out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back