Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Unyielding Reed Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
helloooo its me, danny HHAHAH i told myself that i wouldnt make another character until Marc was at least 3rd year, but im an impatient person so here is my other boy Kard!!

8be20c756038e4c07ec5c457aa9438460d390869.gifv
d48ac4b4bf39987dec09079e67ef3995a9b278e2.gifv

(credits: @ttnillle on tumblr)

Kard is half-Thai, half-American, but he grew up in America with his parents and two younger siblings. His mae is a muggle and his por is a wizard, so he had best of both world. When he was younger and without siblings, he was quite wild and playful, but once Kori was born, he made a promise to himself to be the best big brother and help around the house. He's really responsible, with his siblings and with his muggle studies. In his head, he needs to be take over his father's role as the bread winner when he's older, so he's preparing himself for that. His parents tell him not to stress about it and just enjoy his childhood, but Kard wants to do it.

Kard is a kind and empathetic person, always taking your feelings to heart and sometimes even feeling it himself. This makes his siblings, Kori and Krit love him and trust him so much. He is also very studious, always wanting to learn more and study until the morning. He takes his grades pretty seriously and will feel disappointed in himself if he gets a low )but still average) grade. He always feels better, though, because his family tries to make him happy. Despite loving to study and loving to read, Kard is actually pretty good at sports. His mae taught him how to play soccer, since she was a manager for her college soccer team and learned from them. He loves playing it with his mae and his siblings, and when he found out about Quidditch, he asked his por to teach him how to play.

Kard is gay; He's already told his parents and his siblings, and they support him. They even tease him about his 'friends' in his muggle school. He's too young for a serious relationship - obviously - but he does have crushes here and there. He'd probably wait until he graduates from Hogwarts to finally allow himself to love wholly. Though, if he has his eyes on the right guy, he'll make sure to keep him around and to love him even if he has to focus on his studies.

i'm open to any kind of plots for kard!! be it friendship, crushes, or enemies!! just hit me up heheh

Hi, I have a character named Saira (she is a slytherin), if you’re interested in being friends. :) I’m going to put up a post about her soon, if you would like to read it, but here is a short background on her.

Saira is an English muggleborn girl to a wealthy family. She has spent most of her time alone as her brother is in Uni and her parents are usually busy, she spent most of her time studying and doing her hobbies. These includes music, drawing and gaming. Saira is reserved and quiet but she will go all out for people she like, and for those whom she considers as friends. She can occasionally be loud and energetic when she feels comfortable and safe. Saira is bisexual but she is not out of the closet.

I could see her becoming friends with Kard, though it may take a bit of time for Saira to open up completely. I think our characters would have fun with each other.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a character named Saira (she is a slytherin), if you’re interested in being friends. :) I’m going to put up a post about her soon, if you would like to read it, but here is a short background on her.

Saira is an English muggleborn girl to a wealthy family. She has spent most of her time alone as her brother is in Uni and her parents are usually busy, so she spent most of her time alone, studying and doing her hobbies. These includes music, drawing and gaming. Saira is reserved and quiet but she will go all out for people she like, and for those whom she considers as friends. She can occasionally be loud and energetic when she feels comfortable and safe. Saira is bisexual but she is not out of the closet.

I could see her becoming friends with Kard, though it may take a bit of time for Saira to open up completely. I think our characters would have fun with each other.

i think itll be good for them to be friends!!!!! kard is an empath so he'll catch on to her moods and act accordingly,, kard grew up in the muggle world so im sure they can talk about many muggle things that saira wants!!! they could even study together if she wanted to uwuwuwu regarding her sexuality, kard will make sure she feels safe with him, because he knew that feeling as well before he came out.

kard will be patient with saira i promise!! it'll be great fun to be friends with her im sure uwu

That sounds great! And yes Saira would love to someday uwuwuwu with Kard. I could send a dm and we can plan there. I’ll be out in awhile though (I’ve got some tests to study for).

Hey Danny!

I have Estella here who could be a good friend to Kard. She's definitely less empathetic, but I feel like they would be able to balance each other out, especially since Kard sometimes takes it to heart xD Estella is also very studios, so I can imagine them studying together, and she also enjoys being active and playing sports. She wouldn't know what soccer is as she has grown up in a magical household, but would definitely be interested in having Kard teach her!

I'm not sure when you were planning on Kard finding out that he's gay, but I was thinking maybe as they get older Estella could have a crush on him? It would break her heart to find out that he doesn't like girls, but I think it would be fun to RP!

Let me know what you think ^_^

-Kaye.

Hey Danny!

I have Estella here who could be a good friend to Kard. She's definitely less empathetic, but I feel like they would be able to balance each other out, especially since Kard sometimes takes it to heart xD Estella is also very studios, so I can imagine them studying together, and she also enjoys being active and playing sports. She wouldn't know what soccer is as she has grown up in a magical household, but would definitely be interested in having Kard teach her!

I'm not sure when you were planning on Kard finding out that he's gay, but I was thinking maybe as they get older Estella could have a crush on him? It would break her heart to find out that he doesn't like girls, but I think it would be fun to RP!

Let me know what you think ^_^

-Kaye.

dude i think estella would be a perfect friend for kard!!! i like the idea of her being less empathetic would be so frustrating to kard but he'd learn that not everybody can feel the way he does AHAHHA they can study together for tests yes!!!! and he can teach her soccer too aWW THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

kard already knows hes gay and had already told his parents, but usually reserves that information to people who is close to him, so i am doWN TO HAVE ESTELLA CRUSH ON KARD AND THEN BREAKING HER HEART if thats okay with you uwuwuwu

dude i think estella would be a perfect friend for kard!!! i like the idea of her being less empathetic would be so frustrating to kard but he'd learn that not everybody can feel the way he does AHAHHA they can study together for tests yes!!!! and he can teach her soccer too aWW THAT WOULD BE AMAZING

kard already knows hes gay and had already told his parents, but usually reserves that information to people who is close to him, so i am doWN TO HAVE ESTELLA CRUSH ON KARD AND THEN BREAKING HER HEART if thats okay with you uwuwuwu
Yaayy omg I'm so happy that you're down for this! Did you want to start something or should I?

Yaayy omg I'm so happy that you're down for this! Did you want to start something or should I?

you could start it!! kard finds it easier to approach people than be approached since he knows what to expect HAHAH if thats alright with you hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back