Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Anyone Alive
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Flexible Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Sage was incredibly happy that she had been given control of the Heta Omega. She loved the club, and obviously was very happy that she was in charge of recruiting different people to join. She wanted to be able to get more girls involved and hopefully do something more with the club. The girl had plenty of ideas but it was just deciding what was best suited for her to also then be able to do. Happily the girl had set up the Heta Omega stall in the great hall, the banner and the usual sign up sheet. She was stood in front of it, with leaflets handing them out to the different girls that passed. She'd passed a message along to her vice president to help her out, though she was unsure on if that girl would turn up. Sage wasn't sure how else to drum up attention. She was smiling politely as the different students passed. This was a little out of the teen's comfort zone. She had always stood in the background never really entirely involving herself in anything. Though now she was in a strange position being in charge of two clubs. She had written on the leaflets how she planned to improve things, she wanted to create the Heta Omega as a safe space for girls at the school. A place for planning and a place for them to seek information about various things including puberty and various aspects of relationships. Sage had always found that despite being the area for girls it lacked in the area of helping girls with what would be problems they may face. Sage was feminist, and she believed that the Heta Omega was not just a place where girls could go and hang out. She wanted it to be more than just a room. She wanted the Heta Omega to mean something. Now all she needed to do was get some new members
<i></i>

OOCOut of Character:
So, if you wanna join, please post here and PM me your interest! Obviously only girls can apply.
Feel free to post your characters ideas, or PM them to me. Soon there will be a meeting in the Heta Omega which I want to get running soon and have the girls discussing plans and such

Tabitha was leaving the Great Hall after lunch when she saw that the Heta Omega was recruiting new members like they did at the beginning of every year. It seemed they had a new leader. Curious, Tabitha walked over, and picked up a pamphlet. Tabitha had always thought the club was just a place for girls to hang out, but while reading she saw a lot of things that she really liked. Teaching girls about puberty, relationships, and such. Tabitha had grown up with a mother who always made sure that she was educated in such things, but she knew a lot of girls didn't get that. "Hi, I'm Tabitha." She introduced herself to the older girl, "This all sounds really cool. I think the school needs something like this. Do you have to apply to be a part of it? Tabitha asked. She also had to admit the idea of meeting more girls to be friends with really appealed to her. Tabitha hated to admit it, but she missed her muggle friends more then even her mom sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back