Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Let's keep all Quidditch discussion in here. I'm sure there will be a lot since we are planning for each team to play 3 games! ^_^

YAYA QUIDDITCH!

Okay, just so I'm sure I've got this right, because still I'm not very good at quidditch, my character was just successful in hitting a bludger, and this means that he is successful in hitting a bludger at anyone that he choses? Opposition chasers, beaters, seeker and keeper. Anyone of those? It's not just the person who is in possession of the quaffle, right?

That's the way I've been doing it, yeah.

Tybalt Archer said:
Okay, just so I'm sure I've got this right, because still I'm not very good at quidditch, my character was just successful in hitting a bludger, and this means that he is successful in hitting a bludger at anyone that he choses? Opposition chasers, beaters, seeker and keeper. Anyone of those? It's not just the person who is in possession of the quaffle, right?
Yep! ^_^

And then the person you hit, I assume, would just roleplay that next time?

He's deaf not blind. He'll be fine :r

Congratulations Pat and Jessye! And Congratulations Ravenclaw and Slytherin! :D Both games were amazing to read and reply to, and I really enjoyed it. :) And don't worry guys, Hufflepuff will kick butt next time :r

We still have a few more games this season, so I'm excited to see how the teams play in the next upcoming games! ^_^

Hufflepuff better kick butt the next time, I just need to score a goal as Charlotte and I'll have done at least one successful move for every position xD

Patricia Styx said:
Hufflepuff better kick butt the next time, I just need to score a goal as Charlotte and I'll have done at least one successful move for every position xD
Belladonna was a super active Chaser, and she didn't make a single goal until her second game, maybe you'll score during the next game! :woot:

Rosie Reilly said:
Patricia Styx said:
Belladonna was a super active Chaser, and she didn't make a single goal until her second game, maybe you'll score during the next game! :woot:
If I don't I'm gunna blame you. It's nothing to do with the random generator or what's successful and what's not..it's all your fault Jessye :p

Ha! Just looking at my last post, didn't even get a chance to score a goal as Charlotte, can't believe I caught the snitch again so early in the game o_O

That game was super fast! xD

The game is over?!?!? :o

I didn't even get a chance to post in the game. :erm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back