Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Faxen's ❤
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Dymetris had told Robbie that he would be holding up Quidditch try out soon. He figured since it was the start of a whole new year to begin it whenever he had the chance to get out in the field. The day came when he was free of classes and he hope his fellow Hufflepuff housemate were too. Dymetris grab his broomstick in case he needed it, he didn't think he would need it today since his post on the team was secure regardless of the try outs. He had also brought along a list of teammates last year and something to write out quickly in case any one new decided to join the Puffs this year. Walking out to the quiddtch pitch he would await the arrival of his housemates. He enter the stands, took a good look around and sat down one of the benches. This should be pretty interesting, it was anyone shot if they wanted to be on the team. As long as he saw good quality in them, there shouldn't be any problem. "Alright guys, for those who don't know me I'm Dymetris, co-captain and seeker. I want this try out to go smoothly and the best way possible. Remember to do your best, effort counts. If there's anything you would like to know I'll be happy to help you out" he said as they started to arrive when their was enough around he did his little intro and release the proper balls for all them to take their chances.

OOCOut of Character:
So were doing it a little different this year. Just like if you were to post a lesson in the classroom, you will post just once to keep it moving. I will answer any question once the try-outs are over. I hope everyone try out, even if the spot is taken we can always make good use with a few alternatives. Thanks for trying out!

Robbie walked out on the Quidditch Pitch, finding Dymetris already waiting there for him, about to begin the tryouts without him. Of course, he would do that. Robbie rolled his eyes, jogging quickly to take his place next to him. "Just as a quick interruption, I'd like to point out what it is you guys will be doing before we get started. First, state your desired position. Then, I want you to immediately go to the stations that I will next outline for those positions." Robbie said, glancing quickly at Dymetris to make sure there were no hard feelings over him interrupting him. "Anyone who wants to tryout for Keeper, take the set of Hoops that are opposite the ones I'll be positioned at, and block against the Chasers. Chasers, try your best to get the Quaffle past me or whoever else wants to tryout for Keeper. Beaters, keep those Bludgers away from us all. Seekers, try your best at catching the Snitch? Got it? Off we go!" Robbie said, taking to his broom and flying straight to the hoops to await possible Chasers.

Kate walked towards the Quidditch pitch with her broom in one hand.There was a slight bounce to her step.She was finally better,the operation had been a success and she had been attempting to gain weight ever since.She still looked thin but she was much better.Her cheeks had to red patches on them and her eyes were shinning.She would be heard singing in her dorm and around the school.A huge weight had been taken from her shoulders.She didn't have to worry about having a panic attack,she got perfectly good sleep every night,the head aches were gone and she could eat her food with out worrying.Even though this would be a stressful year Kate was looking forward to it.

She walked onto the pitch and looked up into the stands.She saw Dymetris up there and soon Robbie joined him.She wondered how things were going for him.He hadn't exactly been the happiest person in the world when she had last spoken to him.She listened to what they were saying.It was a bit different from last year but nothing to serious.She wondered would there be any girls trying out.She had been the only girl on the team last year. "Kate,I'm going for Chaser"she said before walking to the center of the field.She mounted her broom and soared to the sky.She had been practicing over the holidays,when she had been strong enough.The advantage to owning acres of land was that you could practice quidditch with out being seen with muggles.When the quaffle was thrown,she caught it and tucked it under her arm.She made her way to the hoops where Robbie was.She was flying quickly and her hair was being whipped behind her head.When she was close enough she threw the quaffle towards the bottom right hoop.

The darker boy had other methods of trying out for Quidditch this year. While he was training to be an Animagus, which was his first priority, he would have to do something else with his time as well. Hades Lutrov the Second could never be without something to do lest something or someone got hurt. Making sure that he at least looked somewhat normal, except now that he had a lip piercing that he had done himself. His dad did not care about it, but he hoped that no one would grill him about it. His black hair acted like a curtain around her as he made his way down to the Quidditch pitch to try out for beater, which he would understand that it would be the most violent of the positions. Plus it would help him fight against the anger that he had locked away, which would greatly help. As he entered the Quidditch pitch, he saw the two older boys, one being a prefect and the other that didn't know the glory of being one. Hades didn't want to speak, but he thought that he would have to in order to tell them what position that he was going for. Very quietly, with ice hanging on to his Russian accent, the boy said, "Hades, trying out for Beater."

After taking a bat and gripping it tight, Hades mounted his broom and took off to the skies. He soared around for a moment on his scarlet Streak, the color of blood. He looked around, scanning for the bludgers that had to be around at some point. Hades found one going straight for a chaser. Hades would hate to have to protect someone, but he would have to do what he could. He swerved around and leaned down. He whacked the black ball away from the chaser. It soared in the other direction away from all of the chasers. There would be a few more around, if the captains had let loose more than just two. While he had not bothered with practicing over the break, he couldn't with where he lived. Hades found another one this time going after the seeker, and soaring up, he protected the person trying out for seeker. He could feel his muscles tighten after the work out. Hades was somewhat enjoying this, and wondered if his dad ever played Quidditch. He never mentioned it. Hades continued to fly around, watching, looking down at the others trying out. The Fourth year didn't bother to know any of them. He was chosen last year because of Professor Snow. This year he was actually showing off his skills. Hades had easily lost count of how many bludgers he had hit from the team. Either way, he was doing well with Quidditch.

Katie strolled down to the Quidditch pitch excited that she was finally old enough to try out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. She blond had convinced her besottled aunt to splurge out on a new broom this year, something she had never had gotten if it weren't for the current circumstances. So she held her broom with pride, it wasn't often she got new things and savoured them when she had them not to mention that she finally got to try out for the sport that she had watched for the few years. Walking on to the Quidditch pitch Katie looked around in awe, she couldn't believe she was doing this. Noticing two older boys her were the co-captains of the team she listened to what they said before smiling, this was it.

Stepping forward Katie grinned, "Katie Swan, trying out for chaser." she announced before mounting her broom and kicking off the ground. Soaring up Katie grinned, she loved flying and now was no exception to the rule. Catching the quaffle as it was thrown towards her Katie tucked it under her arm and took off, her blond hair flying out behind her. She could see Robbie ahead and sped up. She went towards the bottom left hoop preparing to throw the quaffle before quickly changing direction and throwing it with all her might toward the middle hoop instead.

Greyson was excited today. His favorite time of the school years was when the quidditch try outs were rolling in the first start of the semester. Last year he had went out for beater, this year he would be going out for the same position. It gave him purpose in this school, since he was practically bad at everything else, playing quidditch made him happy. He wore his gloves and a hat for protection in the game. He had a lopsided smile on his face when he greeted both captains, pretty pleased that they were both someone he knew already. "Hi I'm Greyson Knighton, and I'm going for beater!" he said quickly pushing his hat to the side. He settle for one of the school broomsticks and took one of the bats. When he was ready he mounted his broom and took out for the skies. He was hyped and ready to kick some butts. he would only have to hit the buldger a few times, still he was excited and ready more then ever.

At first sight of the ball, Greyson swung his bat and hit across the pitch with no intention of hitting anyone. Oddly, he did hit someone, lucky it had just been their shoes and all they felt was pressure. "I'm sooooo sorry, I didn't mean to hit you!" why was he apologizing for?! He sounded stupid on the count it was the point of the game. Though can you imagine if it would've went right at them, ouch! He seriously should consider another position, like keeper. Well it was to late for that, oh well on the bright side he got the chance to hit anyone he dislike and blame it on the game. Greyson kept at it, hitting the buldger whenever they targeted someone and hit away before they got hurt. He was acting like a knight, ready to defend those who were harm. it was started to look more like a board game in his mind, though he remain solid on his broom and whack out a few to many bulders that day. When he was done, he was utterly pleased with himself.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Cosette murmured to herself as she held her gold streak beside her. Approaching the Quidditch Pitch, if only Raffaelo was here to cheer her out. After all he was the first one who suggested do try-out for the team, the boy said to Cosette that it will be a form of getting even in an odd way. Still she did like the idea of it and agreed, but some part of the puff was a little worried since Raffaelo wasn't here to guide here. She have heard that he decided to quit this year's team as he needed time for his own. On the other hand Cosette wanted to prove that she still had the guts to face her cheating ex-boyfriend. Knowing that the girl that he kissed other than Cosette was trying out as well for Gryffindor Quidditch team. At first she wasn't really sure for the position that she wanted. as after all Cosette was more of a runner. Then again she was good at her flying lessons back in her first year, so there was no problem about that. If she applied for a seeker like Dymetris, that would bother him a lot. As she was light and can carry her broom swiftly, but at this point she wasn't sure just yet. Cosette continued to approach the others, seeing some had already try-out and then there was him. Dyemtris, why the hell did he have to be that somewhat gorgeous. Of course that was a rhetorical question, Cosette then revealed herself but this time glancing at the two captains. She wasn't sure if she knew Robbie, or was he the boy she met a year ago in the Gardens? The one who kind like all the hufflepuffs, he was.

As she approached the two, the auburn girl smiled brightly. Her eyes twinkling, wondering what would Dymetris reaction be. She glanced at the back of her shoulder and saw familiar faces, including Kate. Cosette's long auburn hair followed through the wind, she quickly noticed and got her orange scrunchy and began to tie her long hair. Facing at the two she stood there and immediately took a breath to introduce herself to them. "Cosette Mayfair, trying out for seeker." she said proud and happy. It took her a couple of weeks to get over the whole Dymetris thing and began to move on, all thanks to Raffaelo. "I know that the position is taken but alternates is enough for me." she continued with a grin on her face. She knew very well that it would annoy Dymetris but she didn't cared, as long as she get a place in the team for at least a year in fine for the puff. Cosette then turned her attention toward Robbie wondering if he still remembers her,

"Remember Me Robbie?" she said smirking then with that all said. She began to kick her feet and rode her broom as fast as she can. Cosette took interest in the Golden snitch as it matching her physical appearance, as she saw it teasing her. The puff then mounted her broom and followed it, making her way across the players on the pitch. She circle the whole area and saw the snitch sneaking behind her, urgently she stopped and tried to feel the air rush through her skin. Again she chased for the snitch, lowering herself as it was near to the grass. Cosette gripped her legs to her broom and tried to fly her broom with her legs clinging to her broomstick. She tried to grab back and forth the snitch, until she tried to reach father and push herself farther. And that was it all ended, Cosette got the snitch and returned to her normal position on the broom. Returning to the benches, she held the golden snitch with pride and joy. Fixing herself, Cosette returned to the two captains as she began to remove her scrunchy. Making her now golden auburn hair loose, she flashed a smile to the two. "Waz that alright for a firzt timer?" she asked in her French accent, the Z's floating in.

Stefan knew that at the moment was probally the best time tto try ouy for the hufflepuff quiditch team. he collected his broom and headed out to the quiditch pitch on this fine day. when he got there he noticed kate but it didnt bother him in the slightest. he knew his broom could go to hight's but he didnt know about speed. so he had decided to go for chaser.

"Hi im my names stefan and im going for chaser" he said to the captin's. he mounted up and kicked of on his broom. as he caught the quaffle he sped towards the centre hoop with it tucked under his arm. knowing the keeper would be prepare he feinged left and threw at the bottom right instead.

OOCOut of Character:
These are going to be closing soon.
So if you're not a First Year (sorry) and you'd like to try out still, get in quick! :)

JazzyMae thought she should at least try. Kennedy had given her his broom over the break, and he told her to make good use of it. Translation, try out for the Quidditch team. She needed something that would take up most of her time anyways. She walked onto the pitch with her broom in hand. She was probably the youngest and the shortest trying out for the team. She probably would not make it, but she had to at least try, right. She decided to go for beater. Even if she would be a an alternate it would be okay with her. Doing household chores and rough housing with her brothers made her stronger than she looked. JazzyMae fixed her gloves and put her hair into a ponytail. Luckily, she had no bangs to worry about.

She greeted both captains and stated who she was and what position she was trying out for. "JazzyMae Smile, second year, and I am trying out for beater." she said. She mounted and took off into the skies. Last year, she had a phobia of heights, but she had gotten over that. She flew around the watching out for bludgers. She spotted on headed straight for a chaser below her. She sped downwards, and she gripped her bat before hitting the bludger away from the chaser. She watched as the bludger go far away. She knew it would be back, so she flew around hitting any bludger she saw away from the other players. Two guys trying out for the same position were much better than her, but she kept performing the best she could. When try outs were over JazzyMae gave a deep sigh. She was happy that she had made it through the try outs. Now just for the results.

Warren ran up to the field huffing and puffing. He had almsot slept, and he diddn't want to imagine a year without being on the Quidditch Pitch. When Warren looked around he saw a bunch of familar faces. It seemed like the Quidditch team this year would be filled with veterns.

Warren turned to the two captains while the spoke. Warren wasn't even sure if he had to say what position he was going for. Keeper helmet and body armor. Then again he probably didn't have to... Lets be honest no armor was going to leave someone protected from the damage of an iron cannonball flying at them.

"I'm going for alternate Keeper. So I guess I'll just fly on over..."

Warren got on his broom and flew to the far hoops. He did a somersault flip just before hovering in front of the center hoop. "I got this!" He said to himself. "And I think I'll even be able to show off some nice fly moves this time around..."

Warren waited anxiously for the opposing chasers to fly towards his hoop. He noticed one, player, the boy chaser for the team, creeping up the field towards him.

"Well creeping might be the hard word..." Warren replied to his internal narration. "Shoot pay attention... now this is a tryout so whatever they look like their doing they'll make sure to do the opposite..."

It was just a matter of fact, if the player was aiming for the left hoop, he wanted the right hoop. Sure during a real game it wasn't as easy to fake this and that, however, during a try out you always have the time to think it out.

Sure enough Warren's guess was right. His lunge to the bottom right hoop allowed him to knock away the quaffle. It wasn't the most elegant hit. Warren slammed the Quaffle straight downwards. He figured a new incoming chaser might just pick it up and start the drill.

Quidditch. It was something that Dimitri had always been interested in, but something that he never would have thought he would be trying out for. He had always imagined himself a Chaser, because he loved the look of the position and everything that they did was just awesome. He had absolutely loved flying when he had started off at the school, and he hadn't been able to sit still while he had watched the Quidditch matches over the last couple of years. Imagine what he would be like if he was actually the one out there playing the game? Dimitri arrived at the Quidditch Pitch, and approached the group of people that he assumed were the Captains and the rest of the team. "Hey, Dimitri Blaze, and I wanna be a Chaser!" He said, grabbing the Quaffle, mounting his broom and taking off into the air. He loved the rush of flying, and the whole experience was just breathtaking. He could do this all day, and he wouldn't have a problem with it either. He couldn't wait for the season to start, whether he got chosen or not, he'd just love a chance to get out there and watch the game or even be able to get in the middle of it.

Dimitri began to go all out flying towards the hoop, seeing the other Hufflepuff captain there guarding, he looked like he was slacking off at the moment. Maybe it had been any easy day for him? Who knew, but he definitely wasn't going to judge him for whatever course of action it was. If he could block his throw, then what did it matter if he was having a little bit of a lazy day? He smiled to himself as he began his approach, and faked to the left to try and throw the Keeper off, but then switched at the last minute and threw to the right.

OOCOut of Character:
Here's the line-up for all to see. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please PM myself or Maddie.

Name
Position[/td]
Kate MoonChaser
Katie SwanChaser
Dimitri BlazeChaser
Hades Lutrov IIBeater
Greyson KnightonBeater
Dymetris KozlovSeeker, Co-Captain
Robbie MastersKeeper, Co-Captain
Stefan GlassAlternate Chaser
JazzyMae SmileAlternate Beater
Warren HewittAlternate Keeper