Y14 Hufflepuff Quidditch Tryouts

Robbie Masters

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Robbie's initial surprise when he had learned that he of all people had been chosen for the position of Co-Captain had been a mixture of amazement and surprise. He would never had expected in a million years to have even been let onto the Quidditch team, let alone be named a Co-Captain of one. Robbie barely had known what it was he had to do, but he had been practicing lately and he was sure that he would be able to lead a team against anyone. He hoped so, anyway. Robbie was still shy when it came to group things, so he would have to try twice as hard to keep it all under control. But he would prove he was up to the challenge today, when he had to choose a team alongside one of the older boys. He just hoped everyone would take him seriously, because he knew that if he was in their place, he probably would have some form of difficulty taking himself seriously. But he definitely wouldn't tell anyone that. With his Quidditch Captain badge on his chest, and his broom on his hand, he waited for everyone who would be choosing to try out today.

OOCOut of Character:
Okay, post your arrival and the position you will be trying out for, also your name will help too.

Kate walked nervously out to the Quidditch pitch.This was her first time trying out for the team and she was nervous about it.She hadn't tried last year because of certain reasons but she was facing her fears this year and she also wanted to get involved in school.IN second year,to try out for the team would have been out of the question as she had been in no shape to do so.She had always loved Quidditch but she had a slight fear of heights which had stopped her enjoying it to the full but after some practice she had gotten over the fear.She had decided to try out for chaser this year.After all those years of playing the rough Irish sports with the boys she had learned to get stuck in there.As she neared the pitch so realized she was the first one.Trying to ignore the butterflies in her stomach she walked up to the person who she guessed was in charge. "Hey am I'm Kate Moon and I'd like to try out for chaser"She said hoping she didn't sound to pathetic because of the nerves

OOCOut of Character:
There maybe a problem because Dymetris was seeker last year O_O

The return of school came and all he really was looking forward to was returning to playing Quidditch. Its been months, really just two since he last flew his broom and he knew he would be lagging a little in his game when it came to returning to the field. No matter, Dymetris could pick up his game faster than the speed of light. If it came to worst, he'll practice everyday till he improve his game of Quidditch. The day of tryouts came, and the young perfect stride in pride with his broom in hand. He saw the Kate, Tara's friend was here and Robbie, a boy he's never really said two words, to except a briefly 'Hey" here and there. Really he was quite a little disappointed he had gotten co-captain because he never recall the boy much out in the field. Maybe because the charming veela never really paid attention to the boys in school, especially he ones that were shy like him. "Ahllo, Dymetris at your services, seeker position like last year!" he smile at Robbie.

It was different now, his life was different he soon he'll be different as well. But still Raffaelo was the same nice guy that everyone knew and how he hope it would last long. The only thing that will never change is his love for Quidditch, it was the only thing keeping him from this school. He arrived the Pitch quite ready for the try-out, good thing he had a nap on the train. It was quite irrelevant for the boy to arrive at this very day, first day started yesterday but he was a bit late entering Hogwarts. After all he waited her mother's money for him to enter the school. Only one year to go and he's free of all his obligations but his future was just too much to take. as his though circling his mind, he didn't noticed he already arrived into the pitch. He then noticed his fellow team mated and waves at them."Hey Guys, I'm Raffaelo Menzure returning and trying out for Chaser." he stated while smiling brightly as he can to them. He stood there his broom next to him, hoping today's try-outs would be exciting.

"So early this year." Warren thought as he made his was to the Quidditch pitch. "Last year the tryouts didn't start till half way through the year. But I guess this is better. After all maybe I'll get to play in more than one game this year." The thought made Warren smirk.

The pitch was busy with new faces and old faces. And people who he never actually talked to, but saw around everyone in a while and knew of but didn't know well enough to actually talk to. It was a situation Warren hated being in. Around people, who probably had no idea who he was, but he knew darn well who they were. At least in a superficial level.

"So how should I act around these people?" Warren thought to himself. "Do I like say hi... Maybe I should just chill around and hope that one of them says hi to me... Cause I don't want to be seen as awkward and creepy."

Warren always thought that overly-friendly and creepy were somehow connected. It just seemed natural to be really creeped out by people who are overly friendly. On a bus if a stranger starts having a conversation with Warren all he can think of is "why are you talking to me?" He would then start looking around uncontrollably for the quickest way out in case the overly-friendly person was actually a crazy psychotic murderer.

But this was different. It seemed less out of the blue if he talked to the folks right now. After all, theoretically they could all be on the same team soon enough.

With his internal argument settled, Warren opened his mouth. He was about to start with his introductions but was beat to the punch by one of the other players. It wasn't a big deal, just a shame Warren finally wanted to be the overly-friendly one who talked to everyone. Not just the kid replying to a greeting.

"Just roll with it." Warren thought to himself before saying, "Hey everyone! My name is Warren. I'll be returning for my position as Keeper."

It was a bit pathetic when Greyson came out to watch the tryouts today. Seriously pathetic to see not many of his house mates weren't out there. He'd watch from near the school steps, all those who came to try out were mostly guys too. And one girl, who he gave credit for trying out in the first place. His dad was a sexist pig, if he saw her out there playing a man's game the pig would have a heart attack. Oh the irony ! Having seen enough, Greyson went to the school's shed picked out a broom and left jogging to the pitch. "Greyson", he did an alien//west side sign in the air as if he was saying, I come in peace. He thought of a random position, "Oh right, I'm going for Beater....yes beater" he grin.

Robbie looked at his housemates, there were barely any of them there. It was disappointing, but he had to work with whatever he had to work with. "Okay, Chasers. I'll be your Keeper, and you'll be trying to get past me. You only get one shot; so aim to impress. Beaters; do not let the Chasers, myself, or Dymetris get hit by too many Bludgers. Ideally they shouldn't come close, but once again, aim to impress. Dymetris; practice catching the Snitch." Robbie finished, releasing the balls and then flying over to the goalposts.

When everyone had arrived Kate realized she was the only girl and that there wasn't many people. She took a deep breath and calmed her nerves,it would be okay she could do this. She had practiced enough times. When the balls were released she quickly got on her broom and shot up into the sky. She caught the quaffle and started flying towards the posts in which Robbie had gone to. She enjoyed flying she loved the feeling of the wind going through her hair but she knew she had to concentrate and get this right. She was about to through when she had to swerve to avoid an oncoming bulger. She started again and flew towards the goalposts again.She was aiming for the middle post and was aiming to throw before she made a quick decision to aim for the goalpost to the right. She threw the quaffle strongly and watched it fly quiet fast towards the hoop.

OOCOut of Character: READ PLEASE
This is the official team line up. If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
NamePosition
[/td]
Robbie MastersKeeper, Co-Captain
Dymetris KozlovSeeker, Co-Captain
Raffaelo MenzureChaser
Kate MoonChaser
Ostensia RomanesChaser
Greyson KnightonBeater
Hades Lutrov IIBeater
Warren HewittAlternate Keeper
[th colspan="2"] Hufflepuff Quidditch Team for Y14[/th] [th]

Users who are viewing this thread