Xerina the Centaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerina

Female_Centaur_by_blackclouds88.jpeg

Hello guys,

So this is my newest creation, Xerina. If you haven't already guessed, by the obvious title, she is a centaur. Xerina is a very mischevious centaur and she likes to do things her own way, much like her late father, though she is always there to lend a hand should someone need help. Though I will warn you, she is terrified of humans, because they killed her parents when she was five, and she was brought up on all the terrible stories about what humans, or magical folk, do to centaurs, so if she were to come across one, she would most likely run away screaming.

With that said I am putting Xerina out there because I want to do something with her. If anyone has any creatures that would be roaming around the Forbidden Forest, I would welcome them to an rp, or any naughty students that would be raoming around, I welcome them too, but like I said she is deathly afraid of them so it would take an awful lot to get her to trust you, and in the end she may not so its really up to me and you.. Lol, anyway, Im dying to rp with her because I have never had a creature before and I really wanna see how i would work with her.

Any takers?

i have michael here who always goes into the forest when he runs or flies. just putting it out there maybe she could trust him as his animal form the be cautious when she finds out he's an animagus

Hey David

I think that could be fairly interesting. Hmm, we should try that.

yup sounds gr8 inbox me when you want to do it.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back