Wrong About Me

Frances Spade

Frances Spade walked the edge of the Lake at Hogwarts almost every chance she could get. Which for a girl her age, would be alot. She didn't actually have any real friends, but then again she was a royal pain to everyone outside of her house and still to most of the kids in her house she was a b!tch. Not that she minded, girls wanted to know her because they figured they could get discounts for her parent's clothing line that was really big. Frances hated girls like that, so she tended to stick around the guys more, but they were too dirty for her with all their sports. Which meant she spent alot of her time in class, her dorm or outside alone. Unstraping her sandles she waded into the Lake alittle, enjoying the colder temperture given that here in the southern hemisphere it was summer, and very hot outside.
<i>
</i>

Isabella White sat under her favorite oak tree beside the Lake. Her tan legs were stretched out in the sun, while Bella held the book she had been longing to finish, but always got distracted. Her eyes were moving slowly through the page, soaking each word in, feeling the emotion and tension of her new favorite book. Lazy days in the sun had quickly become one of Bella's favorite ways to spend her day. When she first moved to New Zealand, she despised the temperamental weather it offered, but after spending two years in it, she had quickly grown accustom to cloudy/sunny/rainy times that came with each day.
Her peaceful moved was suddenly distracted when there was a movement in front of her and she saw a blonde moving into the lake. She was about to call out for the girl to stop, and rather change her clothes than get them wet, but to her great relief, the blonde barely went much in. Bella placed her book beside her as she recognized the girl as Frances Spade, a girl in her year and house. She smiled, happy for some company of a girl who seemed to be quite similar to herself. She undid her strappy heels, and moved gracefully towards her, dipping her feet in the lake as well. Turning to the girl, she said with a smile, "Frances Spade, am I correct?"

Frances turned when she heard another person splashing through the water nearby. Turning, a glare in her eyes, she noticed it was a girl in her year. But she didn't remember the name, Frances couldn't be bothered to remember names of people she wasn't friends with. "Yes," she replied back shortly figuring the girl would be like the others, getting to know her to get to her parents cloths. It honestly annoyed Frances more then anything else, which was why she hung around the boys more, but they never really accepted her because she was a girl-girl. The girl had a smile on her face, which was odd for someone in her house, usually Frances only saw the others smile when they were planning something of pranking the other students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back