Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
The dead of night settled in. Black as evil blanketed the house in a sultry fashion. Wind howled from the outside, moaning and crying to be let into the house of Hades Lutrov. Snow poured outside, and the temperature fell to the coldest it had been all Winter long. Though now, the atmosphere had a temper from hell, that was nothing soon to come. A blizzard was soon to settle in quite comfortably.

Inside the house, nothing stirred, not even the shadows cast by the dim lighting the house offered. Everything was black. Shadows danced across the rooms, happy that they could finally live in peace while the couple was away, and the daughter was at a school in the depths of Russia. With silence as music, the shadows could release as much happiness as the rooms would allow. This all added up to the creepy aura that stained the house. This house was one of good, had it not been tainted by the owner. Much remained still, and nothing looked out of place except for one little detail in one of the rooms, the worst room of them all.</I></COLOR>
The bedroom of Hades Lutrov.​
<COLOR color="#000"><I>
The bed was neatly made. All the tables and curtains were without wrinkles, and everything looked in order and in place. However, there was one thing in the room that was left out, not put away. It was free to have the shadows dance upon it while it was surrounded with black candles, illuminating every page and line. A bottle of liquid used to decorate every page and line was closed, and a black quill rested beside the pages. The black book was nothing short than the mind of the owner. The mind of the one who looked normal as he could appear on the outside, but was as mad as a hatter in his blackened soul. The pages and words written within beckoned a living soul to turn to, to plead out the words which inhabited the pages of this black journal.

Hollace rubbed her bare arms, head whipping around at any small noise. Her heart beat like a wounded thing, fingers cramped from stuffing clothing into a bag and then searching through the house for Vritra. She didn't care that there was no blood between them, she would take the little girl with her, protect her like she was her own. Hollace wasn't sure she was mommy material, she was too young to feel that pull to have a baby yet. But she had come to love that little girl and would take good care of her. Nothing but silence met her.

Moments later, Hollace slid, boneless, onto the floor in Hades bedroom. Long legs crossed together, candlelight the only light which illuminated the book in her numb fingers. She hadn't known. He'd said nothing of sending their daughter...his daughter, to boarding school. How could he? Righteous fury darkened her cheeks, wet her eyes. Angrily she knuckled away the moisture, drawn to read more, lured by the unwinding tale woven by non other than her husband.

Hollace read on, mouth parted, horror growing within her deep, dark eyes. She should have grabbed her things, thrown the book into the fire and left, fled from the man she loved, her would be murderer. But she couldn't move from her spot. She had to read on, learn more.

Entry One said:
I have been watching Jaken Styx for a long time now. The family has been deciding his fate as an Auror. They seem to like the idea of eradicating them, but Father does not. What I want is nothing compared to what I need to do. The fates have decided, and I happen to be carrying the sword to deliver the blow. Why me though? Especially when there are others that could do the task much easily. Could I really erase his memories and be done with it? Could I let go of the loathing feeling I have for my half-brother. I am afraid I cannot do that. It would be much too boring if I just let Jaken free without a scar to remember – or to never remember. What will become of him after his memories of an Auror begone? What I do have planned until that June of 2025 will just test my abilities to be around him much more carefully so I would not screw up the plans for Jaken.

Why does it have to be him? Why can’t he just die? Father loves him, and he refuses to let him die, even after the grand law was broken. Why does he have to be the damn favorite? He did the wrongs, he should be punished for them. This wouldn’t even be considered a murder. It is just cleaning up the mess that was made for careless and reckless trials. Sins were committed, members have to watch their backs now wherever they go, because they are being watched with eagle eyes. That is not how life in this family should be. One member frightening them all if they know about it. Things much be changed, and the blood given must be paid in return with interest. This journal holds my mind, my blackest of hearts, and it is safe to say that anyone reading this part of the entries will need to have a strong state of mind to contain the inner cores of what thoughts I possess.

How I will proceed… I’ll have to watch him, day and night. I will have to know his plans over the next months, and will have to proceed with heavy caution. I know not what will happen to me if he finds me. Many consequences lay ahead, and it appears as if I know not what will become of me if he knows what I have to do to him. I fear for him that once I begin my task, I may not be able to stop unless his blood covers my hands, stains my clothes, and pours onto the concrete streets of which he had once walked. Jaken may not survive this. But what I do have prepared is a few minor healing spells, and a potion or two for blood loss. I do not plan on using magic on him, unless it is Sectumsempra. What will do the most damage is my daggers. I will stab him in the side, missing all organs, but the biggest dagger will slice into the flesh of his thigh. I will make sure that Jaken will never walk normally again.

Blood will soak the streets, and one man’s heart will be tested to the extremity levels that could just damage his time to take power so soon. Maybe it is true, I know far too much than I should. I am no seer. I just know what lies in the hearts of these family members, and know how to test them to the utmost echelon. I can only hope that once this task is done, I can rest in peace with knowing that Jaken was no longer the favorite. He had everything, whereas I had nothing. It is only fair that I give him every ounce of pain that I hold deep within my being. Of course, with interest. Jaken will not be the same ever again, and Merlin save him from the fate that beholds him if I lose control that I have worked so hard to gain.

His own brother, his flesh and blood. What had caused Hades to hate him so much that brother would long to kill brother? Hollace didn't feel the first tear fall, nor the second that followed its twins track. Trembling fingers turned the page, her gut began to clench each time her fingertips came into contact with the dried ink. This was wrong, this whole thing was just so wrong. Holding her breath, she continued, unsure of what she would find.

Entry Two said:
I have been watching this fair maiden that descended from the Drage family for many moons now. She had fallen pregnant, gave birth, and now fallen pregnant again. This time, it won’t be hidden from Jaken. I know that Estrella will tell him, and he will be so happy and thrilled about it. Another mixed-blood brat that has a damn muggle grandmother that died from a plane accident. Estrella, Estrella. If she wasn’t my brother’s wife, I would have done far worse things to her than I have done now. I would have struck her, scarred her, rather than used my verbal skills to mutilate her. Half-blooded witch, with a traitor of a father and a dead muggle mother. It is the strangest of people that enter into this family. Yet, I must say, I am the strangest of them all.

What I have done to Estrella is not much. I have only watched her and I believe I have seen more of her recently than her own husband. It is really sad, being married to an Auror. Neither parent really has time for little Olivia. I spend as much time with her as possible, and yet, Estrella doesn’t even know about it half the time. I don’t plan on harming her, unless she harms me. Or attempts to. What will Jaken say about her seeing another man who happens to be his own half-brother who is going to maim him and spread his blood all over the ground? My thoughts of Estrella are nothing short of meek acquaintance. She will never know what I really have planned, but this whole stalking bit has nothing to do with her: it has to do with the man of which heart she possesses.

She remember seeing the girl he spoke of, simple beauty, dark hair, stubborn set to her jaw. Hollace had seen her from afar, never once was she introduced to many of the family. Only those who had held her captive for that one miserable month, to which she had once laid the blame of her unhappiness. She had grown up quickly since then; her problems were hers and hers alone. Hollace hadn't cared about his association with the hate group, the Death Eaters. Their profile was low, their problems not hers, so she had been content to bury her head in the sand. To not make a fuss over it, so long as it didn't interfere with her lifestyle. Yet it intruded itself, reared its head and at the same time, it wasn't that group of people she feared.

As her eyes, growing pink rimmed from the absent tears, flew across the pages, she knew it was the darkness within Hades that she feared above all else. As much as she loved him, craved him, wanted him, she feared the demon in him. So much violence, she frowned, then turned the page.

Entry Three said:
Parents is the subject upon this entry. In particular is Hollace’s parents. Though before I get onto that, I will speak of my own, and my adopted ones. The only one of the four that is still living is none other than Kalif Styx. A man that I may admire from time to time, but has been absent of my life until I was twenty-two. Mother, disgusting being she was. I murdered her easily. I don’t consider her to be my first kill, I consider that as just cleaning up the mess. It wasn’t long after I graduated from Durmstrang, became what I am today, and then after Alexander Moon, I went after the two that raised me. Their bodies were never found. I ensured that. People truly underestimate me. It is rather disappointing. However, it just keeps those figures that truly cause issues off my back.

During all this time, I have been framing muggles. Kill sparingly, clean up the mess, and leave. No magic used, nothing. The cause of death would always be the daggers that were never there. I find it rather humorous to slay and maim with daggers. I and the leader of us all is fond of tools such as these. This instruments of torture bring creativity to slaying. Some of these tools is how I have retrieved the ink I write in this black book to this day. I am getting off the subject. The main issue of this entry is parents. I have problems with them, and though Vritra is at a boarding school now, until I can defect that light, it is not safe for her here. I was not ready to be a parent, and I admit that. But once that light is gone, I will be free to raise Vritra in a suitable household.

Hollace, Hollace, Hollace. How I despise her parents. She had told me, revealed to me how they have treated her. I appeared callous about the ordeal, but here is how I truly feel. Her parents, they locked her up in a mental institution. It was as if they tore the wings off the butterfly, never allowing her to blossom and make her own accomplishments. I have no doubt in her now, however, that because of what the parents have done, I have been able to attract her, draw her in. She was not allowed to date; this I found out from Katherine and Dean Stanton. The Cartwrights and the Stantons appear to be people of light, but what I will do to them will give a serial killer nightmares. I could always make Dean kill Katherine but where would the fun be in that? Let's say, it will be hard to clean both of them off the walls, as their internal liquids will be drained from their bodies, while the body is suspended in the air in the living room. I know where they live, followed the bloodline, everything. All I need is to take care of Jaken and the most important thing first. Perhaps a death here and there, however.
Back of the Page said:
Katherine Cartwright-Stanton: Mother
Dean Stanton: Father
Edward Stanton: Brother
Justice Stanton: Paternal Grandfather
Dana Stanton: Paternal Grandmother
Angus Cartwright: Maternal Grandfather
Moira Cartwright: Maternal Grandmother
Quinn Stanton: Paternal Uncle
Freema Stanton-Barrowman: Paternal Aunt
Romola Stanton: Paternal Aunt
Brock Cartwright: Maternal Uncle
Roland Cartwright: Maternal Uncle
Gerard Cartwright: Maternal Uncle
Tamsin Stanton: Paternal Cousin
Jack Barrowman: Paternal Cousin
Ian Barrowman: Paternal Cousin

Michael Cartwright: Maternal Cousin
Thane Cartwright: Maternal Cousin
<i></i>

Insane. Her husband was crazed, dangerous and evil. She blamed herself for mixing them into his dark world; they didn't know of him, didn't know any of what he had planned for them. How could they when she herself had never known. The names, methodically crossed out, drew her eyes. Dead? Had he murdered them, slicking his knives through their flesh. Dark eyes slammed shut, she hugged the book to her breast, seeking an anchor as the world tipped her over its mythical flat edge. Sheer nerve had her lowering the book, turning the page and then as she prepared to read what his ghostly white hand had penned, Hollace knew that he had been saving the best for last.

Finale said:
I figured that there would be some unseen circumstances coming in the way in the future. What I have planned as you may have read already for my half-brother is nothing compared to what I have planned for my wife, Hollace Lutrov. An exotic beauty, one that I have manipulated only to kill her in the end. It is a sad fate, but it must be done. The light that lurks within her soul, within her being, it must be put out. That tiniest bit of light is always the hardest to snuff out. I have seen her in her worst state, and she is attracted to me. How I have summed it up in my mind is rather simple. I am not a being that woman have fallen for, or would come around. She is drawn to me, she craves me, she loves me. I know all of this. It may appear that I don’t but I use that to my advantage.

I need something to draw her closer and closer so I can reach out and destroy her. Her blood, as much as it has spread inside this house, I wonder if she realizes that now, as she or rather as you read this, Hollace, this is written in your blood. Well, it is mixed with black ink to keep it from fading. I suppose this will explain you feeling a little sick while reading this, as I knew you would fall into my trap. From the moment you stabbed me in the shoulder, I set this up. It was perfect. I told you, warned you. I am a demon, and I will never stop. You will die by my hands. I promise that. See? I am referring the reader as Hollace right now. I could go into detail about just how I plan to corrupt her, how I have managed to do so, and how I know that she will not be happy about this black book.

By Katherine and Dean shoving Edward’s accomplishments into her face, and treating her like a failure, it developed a little bit of darkness, and ever since that one-night-stand, she has been drawn to me. Anyone with darkness as corrupted as that will be drawn to me, like a moth to a flame. Every waking moment she has spent with me, she was becoming darker and darker, and I knew it would have to come to pass when she would grow to fear it. That day is now, while she is planning on moving out or something of the sort. As I continue to write this, I know now for a fact that the reader that has read through the marked entries, the one with Jaken, with Estrella, with the parents and her family, I assume you – reader – to be Hollace. You know what I want. I want you dead. It has to be done. A demon can only be with a demon. I will have you, dead or alive, Hollace. Moving out or even a divorce would never stop me. I will pursue you until the end of days. My expression as you picture in your mind tells no lies. I must warn you though, after this sentence, because you have been set up:
Look behind you.​
<i>
</i>

Hot tears scalded the soft skin of her pale cheeks, all color washed away with each word she read. He had planned everything, he would kill her. She gave in to a moment of panic, of blind terror, eyes slammed shut, squeezed the world out. As they opened, anger mixed with the fear within the black orbs. He could try. Hollace had always been reckless in her life and this was one moment when that was all too apparent. She knew he would and could kill her, snuff out her life in the most painful of ways, laugh as she choked on her own blood and the light faded from her own eyes. The thought of her own blood, mixed with the ink on the pages, nearly made her fling it down, unfinished.

She pushed on, forced herself to finish his twisted words, his insane thoughts about her. Then she came to the end, drawn there despite herself, and she knew she should have left. Should never have stayed to read the little black book. As she flung the book from her, stood and whirled to face the nightmare behind her, Hollace's eyes narrowed wrathfully. Slowly the tears ceased their flow but the pain within her core would not dissipate. She had given him everything of her; her love, her soul, her body, her very self. And it would never be enough. She would never be enough, had never been for anyone in her entire life. Her parents, her brother, her family, even in their love for her had never made her feel good enough.

She would run and she would cling to the last essence of herself she refused to give to her husband, her love. Hades could not have her light...for it would mean giving up her life.

The doorway was occupied with the dark shadow, the darkness dancing around the pale faced killer. Hades stood, watching her from the moment she entered his lair. It was highly entertaining. Seeing her reactions, her facial features. If there was anything he could do to spare her life but kill the light, the goodness within so she could live with him in darkness, Hades would without a second thought. He just could not think of any other way however. Hades felt rather intrigued. What was this feeling that he had for her? Why did he obsess over the light within her? Why did he have to kill it?

Because the darkness retreats at the sight of light. Hades had nothing more to defend against it if it was used against him. Hades stared down at her, the exotic beauty that was within his wife. Did she not see the person, the most perfect soulmate for him, if she just gave in to whatever he said to defeat that light? She did not. This is what angered him so much, what drove him to the point of insanity. She could not see it, to be with him. It was something that needed to be done, in order to make her see just how good it was for her. She did not belong anywhere else other than with him. Hades would make sure that she had no one to turn to other than him. No family, turn Edward against her somehow without breaking his promise to Asparuh and Kalif.

The words that were in the black journal, Hades had carefully written it down. It was something that was revealing the inner depths of his sacred mind. His onyx eyes did not leave Hollace at all. When she turned around and faced him, Hades leaned off of the doorway and he took a step forward. A serious expression plastered over his white features, as he spoke, his tone unwavering from the coldness and the evil that lurked in his soul, "With your light, you don't belong anywhere. It must die, because you belong with me. You always have, and you always will be. However, that plank you have over your eyes prevents you from seeing that the light is weak, and it holds you back. You will submit to the darkness. You will submit to me!" Hades ended his last sentence with a cruel and dark laugh.

Continuing to speak, "I will allow you to leave, without fighting. But you will never be alone. As promised in the journal, the pursuit will never end. I gave you a choice a long time ago, to kill me and it will all be over. Now you will see and witness what hell is truly like." The last words came out in a cruel hiss. However, the doorway was clear, and she was able to run, run so Hades could chase her down like an animal.

Hades dark voice washed over Hollace, bathing her skin in perverse pleasure. She feared him, she loathed him but she loved him, would love him, until her dying day. Perhaps beyond. She slowly straightened, his laughter stabbing through her, setting her nerves on fire, for him. This was the darkness inside her, calling to his, wanting his hands on her body, his blood on her lips. And Hollace knew she could not give in, would not, or she would lose herself. She could clearly see the edge of the cliff she stood on but what awaited her on the other side should she take that final step was masked in blackness.

"I will never submit to you, Hades," she hissed, the dark beauty of her face contradicting her words. The longing was there in her eyes, a thin note of it bled into the strong words she spoke to him. She had to leave, had to get away from his evil, before it consumed her. Before she let it and died happily at his hands.

Hollace walked slowly across the room toward the open doorway, feeling his eyes on her the entire time. They burned, they seduced, they beckoned to her to give in. She turned her head just as she reached the door, dark chocolate eyes met onyx and the flood of fear, terror, longing, lust, hit her so strongly she couldn't contain the slight gasp that passed her parted lips. She had vowed not to run, not to show any fear, a weakness, to him. But the need to go to him, to give in to his darkness, pulled at her so strongly Hollace could not help it.

She ran.

Hades smirked as she left and the dark beauty made her words seem like nothing more but a challenge to him. Hades would seek her out, and he would find her. Hollace would be his. She was the moth to his flame, the blood that ran through her body thirsted for him. Hades knew this, and it is what thrived him to pursue her even more. She was mouth-watering, and something about her drew him to her as well as vice versa. Hades allowed her to leave, after hearing her gasp.

He approached the candles around where his trap rested, and Hollace had fallen for it. Most the candles blew out as he walked except for one. He bent down and he whispered with a Devil’s grin upon his evil, handsome face, “Let the games begin, Hollace.” Hades softly blew out the remaining black candle. The darkness swarmed around Hades, covering his body. That last bit of light, as it exited the room, was the smirk from the man who vowed to perform much evil in this world.

So, the games had begun.

End ...for now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back