Writing to Grandmum and Granddad

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Zoe very much missed her England family, and hadn't spoken to them for months now...she didn't know if her father had told them anything. She took her quill out of her backpack, and a piece of parchment. She began to write.

Dear Grandmum and Granddad,

In case you are wondering who this is writing to you, it's Zoe-Hope. I greatly miss you all. So anything new lately? I don't know what Percy has told you, or if he or mum have even talked to you at all lately, but I'm in Hogwarts NZ, and I'm in Slytherin...Percy wasn't too happy about that and hasn't talked to me the same ever since. Mum has been quite supportive of it.
I'm also a seeker for a quidditch team! Turns out I've got uncle Charlies' and aunt Ginny's flying abilities, aswell as catching the snitch!

I've made a few friends, and I'm doing well in school, gotten myself a couple of O's if I do say so myself! I gravely miss you all, and am quite jealous that you all mostly live in the burrow still. Oh boy, what I would give for another Weasley Reunion.

I've got to go now, get back to my studies. Please give everyone hugs and kisses for me. Love you all very much. Please write back.

Your Loving Granddaughter,
- Zoe-Hope Weasley

P.S. Please give Hedwig an extra treat for the long fly, and I would greatly appreciate a family photo!

Zoe then found Hedwig, she especially liked her for she was her only link to her England family, because her uncle Harry had a snowy owl named 'Hedwig', and rolled and attached the letter to her leg. Zoe then brought Hedwig to the window, and told her to go to the Burrow in England. She then left the owlery only to return over the next few days to see if Hedwig is back.[/color]

Right before classes the next day, Zoe ran as fast as she could to see if Hedwig had come back with a letter....but no letter. She hoped that her grandparents had gotten the letter, and were writing back. she also wondered if they would act as Percy had, and just not care? Or was it that Hedwig got lost? Can owls get lost? Would uncle Harry get upset that she sent a similar owl as his own? Would they send a photo back? so many thoughts ran through her head, hopes, wonders, and such. she hoped that they would write back. She then realised that she would be late if she didn't go to class that instant, and quickly fed the nearest owl, and ran to class.

Caysi was going to owlery and ran before she could get to class and she saw someone and yelled " Hello?".

Zoe recognised that voice almost instantly. "Caysi, Is that you? It's Zoe." She called as she began to look for Caysi.

It was only Zoe. " Hey yeah it's me Zoe". she said walking towards Zoe.

"Hey what are you doing up here?" She asked, feeling a bit rushed.

"Cool, well i got to get going now, im late for class." She said smiling, then ran off in the other direction.

A dew weeks after Zoe sent her letter, she had managed to find the time to go check if Hedwig had come back. She walked up the spiraling staircases, and noticed that Hedwig was in fact back. She walked up to the snowy owl, and began to pet her head.
"Hedwig, did you bring something for me today?" She kindly asked. Hedwig gave a friendly hoot, and lifted up her left foot. A rolled up peice of parchment was attatched to her foot, Zoe untied it and read it.

Dear Zoe-Hope,

It is absolutely wonderful to hear from you, and we all miss you too and would love to see you over the next holidays, we will probably send someone there for you. No, unfortunatly your father hasn't told your grandfather and I any information about your wherabouts.
We are all extremely happy that you are in Hogwarts NZ, and we are very proud that you are in Slytherin, there is nothing wrong with that, and quidditch! You got the best of the Weasley family gene! I bet your even better than your uncle Charlie, aunt Ginny, and uncle Harry combined! That must take some extra-ordinary hand-eye co-ordination!

As for schoolwork, we are all so glad that you are getting great grades along with maintaining on the quidditch team, and a few friends are just fine!

It was wonderful to hear from you, and here is a family photo included in the letter, hopefully we can get one with you in it too!
egyptweasley.jpg

Much love,

- Molly Weasley

P.S. Don't worry, I gave Hedwig an extra-special treat!

Zoe lit up with excitement to get a letter from her family, her family that she ever so missed. She immediatly ran to her room, so she could put the photo of her family directly above her bed so she could see it every time she went to sleep and woke up.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back