Writing inspiration and a new friend

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hiria was sitting down by the Lakefront. Not because she wanted to swim (a. she couldn't swim , and b. hello?? the giant squid!) but becauswe she wanted to write. Hiria loved writing poetry, so she had come down to the Lakefront for inspiration.

Eleona walked to the Lakefront idly. She was just plain distracted. There was so much going on in her life, that honestly she could live without. For one there was her father, then Jesse, everything seemed just too much. Eleona sat next to a girl who seemed just as equally distracted.

Hiria had been writing away, when she felt a presence of someone else next to her. She turned a saw a girl about the same age as her. "Hello. Whats your name?" Hiria asked.

Eleona smiled at the girl, "...My name is Eleona... And you?" She couldn't help but notice the scribblings the girl had. She tried to read them, but she didn't have her glasses on.

"I'm Hiria." Hiria said. As she was talking, she noticed Eleona trying to look at what she had on her parchment. "It's Poetry." Hiria said. "Would you like to hear one?"

"Actually, sure!" Eleona smiled and put her legs to her chest, "It would be awesome. Maybe It'll take my mind off of some things."

"Ok." Said Hiria. "This one is a Haiku.

Friends

They give great comfort
always there in times of need
family you choose

What do you think?" asked Hiria.

Eleona smiled, "It's really good. Better then I can do anyway." She chuckled a bit and then stopped, "So you write poetry?"

Hiria nodded and said "Yes! and I love to read it too! I can actually quote some poems."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back