Writing Home.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi rushed up to the Owlery. She was so pissed off it wasn't funny. She was already packed and set to go. Caysi was determined to go home. Caysii took out her parchment and paper and started to write.
Dear Dad,

Please come and pick me up, no time to explain.

CF.

She sighed and tied the letter to her owl. Caysi dropped on the floor and started to sob, was everybody going to love her brothers? She sighed and started out the window.

Cam chuckled to himself as he tied a note to his owl. Today was April 1st and he intended to have some fun with his girlfriend, Caysi.
Dear Caysi,
I am so sorry I had to leave without saying goodbye to you. However I have been doing some thinking. We have grown apart and I think we should break up. Sorry.

Love always
Cameron

Cameron laughed as he watched the bird fly through the window.

Caysi saw Cam's owl coming in through the window. She smiled a bit then opened. Her mouth dropped. She started to bawl. She took out another piece of parchment and wrote:
If you think it's for the best.

Caysi noticed that she left big tear stains on the letter and shrugged. She gave it to the owl and sent it off. Caysi wondered. Would anyone care if she died, would they be happier if she was gone?

Caysi turned around the see who came. She looked at her things and said " Because I'm leaving." She replied, wiping her tears.

Cam shook his head. Caysi believed him without a doubt. He took out his quill and replied.
Geez Cays!! I was just kidding! April Fools!!

Caysi opened the letter and had a little grin on her face.
I thought that you hated me, Ha.
I forgot that it was April Fools!

Caysi let it go in the air, she turned to Kiera. " I am leaving because I can't handle it anymore. Everyone is after my brothers." She said sadly. " It's not that I don't want you to date Daniel, I do want you to, but I guess I blew up because ever since I was little everyone has liked my brothers, everyone has always had huge crushes on them." She said softly.

Kiera shook her head. "Cays I didnt even know Daniel liked me untill I got his letter. I was just as surprised as you! Your brothers are attractive. Thats not a crime." she said giving her best friend a hug. "Just chill out."

Caysi laughed. " I guess so." She smiled " I'm sorry!" She giggled. " But I sent my father a letter saying that I wanted him to pick me up, oh dear!" She said.

Caysi smiled. " Send a letter to Dan, it's alright if you want to date him...he's pretty cute isn't he?" She giggled. " I shouldn't be talking about my brother like that." She smiled.

Kiera laughed but then sighed. "I already sent him an owl before I came to find you. I told him he had to sort things out with you first. I havent heard back from him yet." she said with a frown.

Caysi nodded. " Sometimes, he can be a bit annoying." She giggled. "May-" Caysi didn't get to finish her sentence before Dan's owl came flying in. " See, what I mean by annoying?" She smiled. " Let's see what he wrote."
Dear Caysi,

Look, I really like Kiera and I hope that you can forgive me for all of this. It isn't your fault that were all atractive, even yourself, you get looked at by guys. Listen, I'm not asking you to bud out...just don't worry and everything will be alright.

Love.
Dan F.
" Interesting, what should I write back?" She asked Kiera.

Kiera looked over Caysi's shoulder as she read the letter. Kiera smiled with joy. Maybe everything would work out alright! Kiera turned to Caysi. "I dunno. What do you think? Do you still care?" she asked.

Caysi shrugged. " It doesn't matter to me." She said. " You guys can go out." She smiled. " You should write him a letter back , saying that you accept, if you do." She said.

Caysi smiled. " That's perfectly alright with me!" She said. " Write him back!" She giggled.

Kiera giggled and took out a piece of paper.
Dear Daniel,

Since your sister is now fine with the idea of you and me, I would like to take you up on your offer. I will be your girlfriend, that is if you still want me to be.

Love
Kiera

"How is that?" She asked Caysi with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back