Writing Home

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=9977bb]Lemina made her way up to the Owlery. She had to send a letter to her family, not Lizzi, she would do that later. But everyone else. Standing, leaning against a window sill, she began to write a few letters.[/color]
Mama, Papa, Celia and Mina!

Hey guys! How are you all? I hope life has been treating you all well. Sorry I haven't written much, I've been really busy with school and all. I love being a prefect, it's great fun. As for taking all the electives, it's stressful. Arithmancy is great fun but really confusing. I don't really like Ancient Runes, I think I might drop it at the end of this year. Oh, and CoMC is alright, but a bit I dunno, not as practical as I thought it would be. We don't have Muggle Studies and Divination until next term. I'm really looking forward to Muggle Studies.

Say Happy Birthday to Celia for me, 15th of November, less than a week away! I'm going to buy you a present from Brightstone next weekend, so I promise I'll send you a Birthday note. Can't believe you're seven! And Mina! You're going to be 5 in March, starting school next year! Everyone is so old!

Mama, I just want to let you know that me and Lizzi have tuo nellaf. I hope you understand it, I just don't want ti daer ot aileC! I really hope you get what I'm saying, Papa might know!

The first task of the TWT is this weekend, I'm sooo excited. I don't really know Hilary - the HNZ champion - that well, but she is nice enough. Also the HS champion is really nice, she's a Hufflepuff too. Lizzi knows her. I haven't met the Durmstrang champion yet, but I know his sister a tiny bit!

Lots and lots of love,
Lemina xxxx

Dear Lilea and Hoover,

Hey guys. I'm sorry I overeacted, but I hope you can see where I'm coming from. Thanks for the camera and the bag. I've got another Brightstone weekend soon, I'll come visit then.

Lemi x

[color=9977bb]Lemi sighed, she decided she had to write one to Lizzi.[/color]
Lizzi
Look I don't want to lecture you, but I tell you time and time again and you never listen. You have to be yourself. Remember you're a Ruth-Vesper-Troque. Not some Tay. Maybe if you marry Chris, but until then you're my little sister. So please, try and act like it. Don't be Shara. What's the point in a best friend if they're your mirror image?
Lemi xx

Caysi walked up to the Owlery, she wanted to write a few letters home but she didn't know what to say. " Hey Lemi!" She said happily.

[color=9977bb]Lemina had just finished writing Lizzi's letter and was about to call down Nyctea from the rafters when she saw Caysi arrive. "Hey Caysi! Long time no see! I'm just sending some letters home, you wanna add anything?" She smiled, Caysi and her were cousins. "Did you hear about Lilea and Hoover?" Grinning, Lemina called out, "Nyctea," who immediatly flew down and landed on her arm.[/color]

Caysi smiled. " Sure!" She sat down and took out her paper and parchment from her bag. " No, I don't think that I've seen them." She said.

Dear Auntie, Uncle, Celia, Lizi and Mina,
It was so good to have you guys over this summer, we had a blast! We should do it again.
I hope you guys had a good time. Happy Birthday Celia! Best birthday wishes to you till I see you guys again. How about we all get together for Christmas? I probably will be home and we can have a party again. I hope you guys are well.

Until next time,

Caysi F.

P.S. Love you guys!

Caysi put the letter in the envelope and handed it to Lemi. " Here Lemi! I wrote something!" She smiled.

[color=9977bb]"Okies!" Lemi grinned. "Lilea and Hoover are working at Dervish and Banges, in Brightstone." She took Caysi's letter and attatched it to hers. She stroked Nyctea, she'd send the letters in a sec.[/color]

Caysi's eyes got wider, " I was there, they didn't say anything to me." She said. " I wonder why." She said calmly.

[color=9977bb]Lemina frowned. "May, may, I dunno. Was it one of them? Because Lilea said they were looking for an assistant, so, well, maybe it was their assistant?" She couldn't think why they would deliberately ignore Caysi.[/color]

Caysi shook her head. " No, Lilea helped me, but didn't say anything about being related." She said. " That's why I wonder."

[color=9977bb]"I, I'm not sure. Maybe she didn't recognise you? Or, I'm not sure?" Lemi couldn't understand it.[/color]

Caysi shrugged her shoulders. " Oh well, on Christmas break shall we get together again?" She asked Lemi.

[color=9977bb]"Sounds good to me!" Lemi smiled. "I'll ask Mama and Papa. You doing anything else?"[/color]

" I'm actually just going to my sister's house, but I'll be back in time for our Holiday." She smiled. " I'm going to write a letter to my family too, do you want to write something to them too?" She asked.

Lemi smiled, "Course!" She pulled a piece of parchment out of her bag. "Dear Auntie Julie and Uncle Seamus..." She began out loud.
Auntie Julie, Uncle Seamus

Hi! How are you guys? It's Lemina. I'm with Caysi just now. What have you been up to? I've had loads of fun this year, me and Caysi share a dorm! It's ace!
We should really meet up for Christmas. I'm going to ask my parents if you guys can come around to our house! Hope they agree.
Lemina xxx

She handed the letter to Caysi. "There ya go!"

Caysi smiled. " Alright." She put the letter in her bag, she would start the letters later, " So anything else new?" She asked.

"Not really." Lemi thought of Lizzi, "Well, me and Lizzi have kind of fallen out." She tried to pass it off quickly, although Caysi probably would be the best person to talk to, since she was the only one at school who knew Lizzi.

Caysi nodded. " Same with me and Sandra, but I just though of how all my sisters would help me and all the good things." She said.

"It's just, well, she is like dating this guy from Hogwarts Scotland, and she's already talking about marrying him!" Lemi sighed. Sandra and Caysi just didn't get along, in a way it was sort of similar to her and Lizzi.

Caysi was shocked. " Are you kidding me?" She said. " I'd be really mad if I was her sister, or her mother for a fact." She said. " Wow, she's a year younger than us right?" She asked.

Lemina nodded, now Caysi understood what she was on about. "Yup. She hasn't told Mama yet, but, well, I am tempted to do it for her." She sighed, then nodded again. "Yeah. A year younger than me.

Caysi sighed," But I still can't believe that she wants to get married, already at the age of 12, when I was 12 I just wanted to get candy and more of it." She added. " Maybe you should tell her how people got married at 12 like 2000 years ago, and how they had children when they were 12 too." She added. " It would help alot." She smiled a bit.

Caysi nodded. " If she doesn't understand with that, then maybe I should talk to her and see why she wants to get married so young." She said.

Lemina nodded and grabbed a scrap of parchment. "I'll tell her right now!"

Lizzi
Me and Caysi are here just now. You know how you said that you want to get married to Chris, well Cays has a bit of advice. In the olden days, little girls were forced to get married at the age of 12. And then they had kids when they were 12. And it was all really mean and they were up long, long hours working and their husband didn't really love them and he bought them.
Just think.
Lemi

Caysi nodded. " Looks good, but I hope that it will get the message out. I just hope that she doesn't make the wrong decision." She said.

Lemina gave a weak smile, and attached the letter to the one she had sent before. She gave the two to Nyctea, then she gave the one from her and the one from Caysi to Nyctea as well, finally she gave Lavender the letter for her older siblings. "I know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back