OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat went up to the owlery and found her snowy owl, Lavender. She pulled out her letter and gave it a last look over:

Hey Mum and Daddy,

Just wanted to let you know that i'll be coming home for the holidays, but will be returning the week before classes start back to try and get settled in.  There is no need to pick me up at the train station, I have some muggle money with me so i'll take a cab.  I can't wait to see you all!!  I have so much to tell you all about, especially you mum!  Give Serena all my love and tell her that i'll be home soon!

I love and miss you all
Kat

Kat sealed the letter in an envelope and wrote her mother's name on it. She then secured the letter to Lavender's leg and said to her owl, "Cystine Vanderhol."

Lavender took off out of the window. Kat watched as she flew out of sight. She stood there for a little bit, looking out of the window, feeling the crisp cool evening air on her face. She started to cry. Even though she was having a great time here, in fact the best time she'd had anywhere, she couldn't help but miss her family terribly. She was glad that she was going to get to spend a few weeks at home.

Makato after making his errands made his way to the owlery. As he reached the top he hearc Kat crying and his heart dropped he hated to see people cry especially Kat. So quietly he walked up behind her and wrapped her in a warm hug placing his head on her shoulder and gave her slight peck on the cheek said "What is wrong blue eyes"

Kat felt slightly embarrased that Makato had seen her crying. She felt the warmth of him surround her and got butterflies in her stomach as he kissed her cheek. Kat looked into his eyes with a few tears still streaming down her cheeks and said, "I'm just a little homesick. I don't guess I realized how much I missed my family. I know that sounds silly, especially since i'm going home in a few days." Kat felt extrememly silly for having Makato see her like this.

"You must really love your family alot!" Makato said as he began to rock a little sisd so side and smiling at Kat.

"I do! My family was all I had ever known before I came here." said Kat feeling slightly guilty for talking about her family when Makato had lost his. "But of course i'm going to miss things about being here while i'm back at home." she said looking up at him with her nose crinkled and a big grin on her face. Kat knew that she was going to miss her friends while she was at home, but she was really going to miss this. Just being around Makato and being near him.

Kat was suddenly startled when her owl flew up the window and gave her a playful nip on the finger. It's from my mum!

Dearest Kat,

We are so happy that you will be home in a few short days!!  We have all missed you greatly and cannot wait to see you!  I can't wait to hear all about everything that has been going on since I saw you last (especially more about this Makato)!  If you really want to take a cab home from the train station then that will be fine, I know how you've always loved to ride in cars!  Rena sends all her love and can't wait to pester you when you get hom!

I love you sweets,
Mum

Kat grinned at her mother's reply and looked at Makato and said, "It's from my mum! Says she can't wait to hear all about you!" Kat blushed a bit smiling up at him with her blue eyes twinkling.

Makato smiled "Aww that is cute blue eyes you already told the parent about me."

Kat grinned at him and said, "Well, I may have happened to mention your name to my mother, but only in passing, might have just let is slip for some reason!" She crinkled her nose at him and gave him a playful nudge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back