OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Katalina ran up to the owlery to send a letter to her parents. Since she didn't have her own owl she had to borrow one from the school. I love it here so much, but i'm getting a bit homesick she thought to herself. She had secretly been counting down the days to Christmas holidays. At least i've made some new friends this term and it was true that the few new people that she had met had really kept her mind off of how much she missed her family. And I may even get to play quidditch for Gryffindor this year, dad is going to be thrilled with that..

Grande was walking up to the owlery to send a letter back to his mom telling her everything thats was going on here at hogwarts. He walked up the stairs to find someone already in the owlery. It was Katalina otherwise known as Kat. He walked up to her and said"Hi Kat. How are you?"

A bit startled at realizing she was no longer alone Kat turned around and saw Grande. "Hey Grande! I'm good, just sending a letter to my mum and dad. I guess i'm a bit homesick to be truthful, but I knew I would be. How are you?"

Grande nodded as she spoke "Yes, im good too. I am just writing a letter to my mom too. Are you a little homesick? Thats a shamebut i am sure you will get over it soon.Have you got any other plans for the day?"

"Yeah i'm a bit homesick, but I usually do when I haven't seen my parents for a while, but then I get used to it." said Kat. "I was thinking about heading down the Hogsmeade later on. How about you any big plans?"

Grande thought about what he had to do today "Well apart from the massive amount of homeork i have to finish, nothing. What are you going to do in hogsmede?"

"Good question! I don't really know. Probably just browse around the shops and maybe get a butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks. You wanna come? You can get Katie to come as well!" said Kat hoping that her new friends would join her and get her mind off of being homesick.

"I will if i can come and i will invite Katie too."Grande said "Its better than doing homewok."

"It is but boy does it annoy me. We get so much of it sometimes."Grande said Bitterly "I will go speak to Katie and ask if she wants to come along. If you come across her before me tell her. Are you done?"

"Yeah i'm done here. No more letters to send at the moment. And if I happen to run across Katie before you do then i'll let her know and tell her that you're looking for her! I'll see ya in a bit then!!" said Kat to Grande as she waved to him and left the owlery. She was feeling a bit better now that she had talked to someone.

"Okay Bye." Grande said waving to Kat as she left. He sent his letter and left the owlery. Now, to homework Grande thought to himself as he walked to the dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back