Writing Home and Visiting The Owls

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=9977bb]Lemina walked up to the Owlery and sat down on one of the tables. She began to write a few letters. Milnes was sitting beside Nyctea. She'd just recieved some letters from him and was enscribing the replies.[/color]
Lemina,

I hope you are having fun at school. We have a suprise for you, and will tell you what it is soon. I am afraid you might not like it, but trust me, it's for the best. They don't mean any harm!

We're all doing great honey! Write back soon.
Mama.

Lemi!
Hi Lemi. I just want to say it again. I love you so much. You've no idea how much I wanted a decent broom. A firebolt. Lemi, you are the best!

Okay, well umm Hogwarts. It's good. I've got another boyfriend. He is sooo much nicer than Callum, he was a jerk. As for the other four, god they weren't even worth bothering about. Because, you know I broke up with Callum before Christmas because that third year asked me out. Then I realised he was a geek, and dumped him. And the other three just came piling on. One by one. Before I realised Callum was the one for me. I was so wrong, like. He dumped me for Shara. Shara I tell you! So yeah, he's an a$$hole.

Anyway he's called Chris and is so adorable. He's a right sweetie. He's got really dark brown hair and I kissed him for the first time today! I love him so much! You should totally grab yourself a guy.

Have you heard about the Trizard Tournament? This girl I know who's in fifth year is doing it, and she's really, really, really nice! I really hope she gets it. Who's doing it from HNZ, is it you? Oh wait, you won't know yet, will you. Oh yeah, also, forgot it's only 14 year olds and up. Kinda sucks a bit. If you were like six months older you could've done it. Oh well. I guess I might get to do it next time! Wow!
Lizzi.

Mama, Papa, Celia, Mina
HI GUYS! HOW'RE YOU ALL!
Hogwarts is great. Caysi sends her love to you all. The summer was so fun!
So, what's this suprise? Please tell me? I'm desperate to know.
Lemi x

Lizzi
You're welcome =P You should be thanking Mama really, she's the one who bought me the Streak.

*sighs* Look Lizzi, when will you ever learn. Onto your fifth boyfriend already. Just slow down. I can't believe my little sister beat me to have a first kiss. But that is not a bad thing. You need to just stop and THINK. Maybe it's bad, you go to fast that you'll speed past your perfect man. But congratulations on Chris. I don't want to sound like I'm lecturing you or anything. I am your big sista!

Triwizard tournament. Tell me about it. It's so annoying. I wanted to take part so bad. Although, to be honest I'm not sure if I would if I was able to. I just can't get out of my head that other Hufflepuff who took part. The boy who was against The Boy Who Lived, and died.

Have you heard about the suprise? I just got a letter from Mama saying she had a suprise for me, and she'd tell me what it was soon.
Lots of love,
Lemi!
[color=9977bb]
Lemina sighed and put the letters down on the table. She went up and petted her two owls. Barn and Snowy. Milnes and Nyctea. They were adorable! She pulled a few treats out of her bag and fed them.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back