Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 14" Sturdy Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The first thing that Isaiah realised as he was checked over by the nurse was that Keye was going to kill him, she hated quidditch, hated the noise and hated when he was foolish enough to get hurt, but he would protest that this time it had hardly been his fault, the first hit had been fine, minor bruising, the second had according to the doctor broken a few ribs, and the third had given him a small but still obviously severe concussion, the nurse had given him something to ease the pain before using the wand and magic to check out the damage done to his head. But as Isaiah stared up, it was not the pain, the fact they had lost, the fact they might lose a player that sat on his mind, but rather that Keye was going to kill him. She had after all punched him when he'd told her he was captain, but after this, and how to explain that it was nothing, he was fine without annoying her more like the last time was not working in his head. The Ravenclaw captain decided to ask the nurse after he'd explained the severity of Isaiah's injury to him, for a bit of parchment and a quill.

When the nurse returned with a potion to help heal and ease the concussion, he also gave Isaiah what he wanted, giving him an odd look as he placed the items down. Isaiah realised then that he didn't have a flat surface on which to write, which was definitely a problem, but Isaiah decided he'd make do. The game had been interesting though, Isaiah had never really experienced a game like it, they had 6 goals against Slytherins 3, they had been at a disadvantage to begin with with no alternates, but it was fine, he was happy, aside from the mishap with the keeper, they had all played extremely well, Isaiah told himself to keep an eye on some of them who would hopefully take over after Keye had murdered him. Though as he began writing his will, which was mostly as a fun joke, to hopefully lighten the mood if Keye did visit him, he realised that he might need it for if the Slytherin captain tried to murder him, she had clearly disliked him but, with a little chuckle to himself Isaiah just continued writing, trying his best to not put too many holes on the parchment.

Despite his better judgment, Lennon had attended the Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin Quidditch game. He didn't go to enjoy the game as all students had gone for, but rather he had gone just to oversee how things went. How informed could he be about the dangers of the sport if he didn't see it in person after all? And this particular match had been a lot more eventful than most at Hogwarts New Zealand. This game had proved his point that Quidditch was dangerous, but he was sad that it had to be at the expense of the the students' safety.

But, this particular match had also added another reason to his argument and that made attending the game all worth it. Quidditch didn't just injure people from its gameplay, it also made people angrier and more prone to pulling out their wands to hex people. It was a shame that players from his own House had been the ones to resort to that type of anger first, but if anything that made him more adamant to fight against Quidditch.

After the game, Lennon decided to go down to the Hospital Wing to check on the players. Despite his views on Quidditch he still wanted to make sure they were okay. When the second year walked into the Hospital Wing, he spotted the blonde-haired Ravenclaw Quidditch captain resting in a bed and walked over. He knew the captain was reasonable from the last time they had tried to talk about finding some common ground on their issues of Quidditch so he hoped this would go smoothly too and Lennon wouldn't get too heated. "Hi there," Lennon said as he approached him. "I don't know if you remember me," Lennon began, always depreciating himself, "but I just wanted to check up and see if you were okay after that game?"

Isaiah was a little out of it, he realised as he tried his best to write this will his mind had told him to do, because he definitely knew what Keye's reaction to this would be, but the sound of a voice startled him into looking up, and he very quickly realised who it was, one of the quidditch try-out protestors, whom he was beginning to blame for the low turn-out at the match, but there really wasn't anything that could be done about it now, the game was over and it had been brutal. They had lost in more ways than one, the teen however gave this boy a smile, and just nodded, "Course, you protested the try-outs, Lennon right?" he had taken a moment to think about it before his mind caught up and reminded him who this person was exactly, if anything the last game had proved the protestors point about how dangerous it was, but he would say that actually had they gotten more players then the option of taking out the players of the ravenclaw team would not have been an option, he might not had received a painful blow to the head but there was nothing that could be done to change it now.

The teen was surprised that he actually know how he was, he didn't know much about the younger guy but he wouldn't have been surprised if he had laughed in his face and said I told you so, and he was sure this boy would show more concern than Keye would, "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry," he assured the boy, "I guess it did sort of prove your point though about quidditch being dangerous," Isaiah added with a light chuckle and an amused expression sat on Isaiah's features, "Why don't you sit down?" he motioned to a chair, unless this kid didn't intend to stay long, "Quidditch is dangerous, but I signed up for it, I knew the risk and I'm okay with it," he was trying to assure the boy that it was fine, that the danger was just part of it and all those who chose to play knew the risks, "It's not a big deal, no one was seriously injured, and really I didn't have much choice, your protest did sort of work, we only just managed to make a team, that's why the slytherin's pushed so hard,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back