Writing a letter.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi made her way up to the owlery with her tote bag full of supplies that she needed to write with. She sat near her owl Auburn and took out her quill and parchment and ink. She petted her owl and then she wrote the leter:
Dear Mother,
I know that it's been long and we need to talk.
Please come to Hogsmead and we will talk

Your Daughter,
Caysi Finnigan

She looked at her owl and petted her and said " Julie Finnigan". The owl took off with the letter and Caysi watched it go into the sky.

Ginny walked up to the owlery which she had been so many times before. She saw Caysi standing near a window.
'Hi Caysi,' said Ginny getting her letter that she had written out.

'Nothing much,' said ginny looking for an owl that she could probably use. 'You?' said ginny finally getting one of the school owls down and attaching her letter.

" Same". she put her stuff back in her bag. " How are your classes so far?". she asked.

'Good,' said Ginny attaching the letter to the owl. 'Are yours ok?'. Ginny took the owl near the window. 'Ophiuchus Orphanage' she said to the owl as she let it fly.

" Mine are going pretty good". she smiled. " Did you go to the Halloween Feast?".

'yes. It was great.The first time i really celebrated Halloween with other people.' said ginny putting her hands in her pocket. 'Did you go?'

Caysi shook her head and said " I was for like 2 seconds and then I left because I was sooooo sick".

'Oh dear.'said Ginny. 'I hope you are feeling alright now.'

'That's good. It was a shame that you missed it though. Are you going to the yule Ball?' asked Ginny leaning against the wall.

Caysi shook her head and said" My boyfriend left the school and I have no one to go with".

Just then her owl flew in with a parchment, Caysi got a bit excited and ran to her owl and opened the parchment:
I would be able to meet you sooner rather than later.

Julie
Caysi was a bit bummed that's the only thing her mother said.

[/color]

'That's a shame' said Ginny as an owl flew in. Ginny guessed it must of been for Caysi co she took the leeter and read it.
'Good news?' she asked. she hoped that the orphanage would be able to know how to use the owl post.

'that's good. so are you just going to go on your own to the ball?' she asked.

Caysi smiled " I have two dates". she winked " Both girls of course, I don't think that a guy would want to take me". she said blankly.

'That's good then. i was just going to go to the ball on my own and pal around with some freinds.' said ginny. 'Don't worry. Some day the perfect person will come along for you. After all, you are quite pretty. much better than me.' she said reasurringly. :)

Caysi smiled and said " Your pretty too, but my boyfriend left Hogwarts and now it's just hard without him".

'I know how that feels but you have to think positively. trust me.' she said smiling.

Caysi nodded her head " I think positive, but it still doesn't work out". she smiled weakly. " Oh well".

'oh. oh dear. well that's my plan and it doesn't work out either but i thought that was just me though. So, are you looking forward to any other events coming up?' she asked. An owl flew in a second later and went back to it's spot. Ginny had hoped it would have been the orphanage but she told herself the owl has to get there first.

" Urm....my birthday, but that is about it". she stated wondering what Ginny's owl had brought her and what it said.

'Oh ok. I'm not really looking forward to mine.When is your birthday then?' said ginny. Just then another owl flew in. it was ginny's one. She took the letter off it and read it.
Hello Ginny,

We are all fine at the orphanage. Yes, shadow is still here but none of the children have ridden it yet, thank goodness. Your freind was looking around for you so i said you had gone back to a boarding school. I didn't know if you wanted to explain it to him or not yourself. I am afraid we are a bit low on cash so you will not be allowed back here at Christmas. Sorry but that is the case. I hope you are behaving yourself and trying at your work. I will be checking when you get back and then you will know. Do not send another letter please. People across the street are giving us weird remarks. Goodbye and see you in the summer,

Mrs.Nelson.

Ginny shoved the letter in her pocket a bit annoyed at her but still smiling.

Caysi smiled " Mine is December 19th right on the exams". she said. " When's yours?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back