Wow, she loses blood quickly.

Corrie Yelnats

Corrie managed to get Nessie to the hospital wing quite quickly, she wasn't all that heavy. He could imagine what the nurse would think, a boy in Slytherin carrying an unconscious hufflepuff girl while wearing a shirt stained by the blood coming from her hand. "Um, Hello?" He yelled while placing her on the closest empty bed. Corrie was slightly shocked at how mch blood Nessie had lost from that cut, it was obviously deeper than he had originally thought.

Pearl walked into the hospital wing with a clip bored in her hand checking some things over. She looked up when she heard the voice of a small boy and saw a girl covered in blood laying on a bed. She rushed over and pulled out her wand, "tell me, are these injurys normal or coused by a spell?" Pearl asked looking the girls cut.

Corrie looked up as a nurse walked over. "Um, normally I think. She cut herself pretty deeply on a rose and it wouldn't stop bleeding then she felt weak and passed out." He wasn't quite sure what had happened to be honest but he had to stay with Nessie even if they had just met.

"Oh" Pearl said simply pulling out her wand. She pointed it at the girls cut and used a silent healing spell, the wound repared its self in seconds, "She'll be fine, but when she wakes up she'll need some sugar" Pearl said going to the medical cabinet and grabing some chocolate. She broke off some and came back before handing some to the boy and putting some on the table beside the girl. Pearl pulled out her paper work too a seat beside the bed and began doing it once again.

Nessie didn't know what happen next, she felt weak. After a few seconds, she slowly opened her eyes, blood still all over her. Being hemophiliac is pretty dangerous and she knows that she had to be careful. Nessie slowly sat up, "Hey." She said softly to Corrie and noticed his shirt blooded, "Sorry about the stain." Nessie was really that kind and she can't help being kind.

Corrie sighed when Nessie woke up. "Hey." He smiled at her and picked up the chocolate before handing it over to her. "You're meant to eat this. How you feeling?" When she apologised about his clothes he shook his head. "Don't worry, It hasn't completely stained it yet, It'll be easy to get out."

Nessie smiled as Corrie greeted her, he handed her a chocolate. "Is this safe to eat?.. I mean i just lost a lot of blood?" Nessie asked, thinking if it is safe when someone just lost a lot of blood. Her mom just make her drink lot's of water, "I guess its safe." She sigh as she took a bit of the chocolate. "I'm fine, i will never ever hold a rose again." Nessie exclaimed taking a bit again. "Do you want me to clean your shirt?.. Or a treat.. Maybe Brighstone?" She asked slowly.

"Oh, I almost forogt, I'm sorry" Pearl said grabing her wand again, "I'll just clean you up" she added. She pointed her wand at the boy first, "Scourgify" she said as the blood disapeared from the boys shirt, she did the same with the girls.

Corrie shook his head as she offered, again, to clean his shirt. "No it's okay, really." He was stopped in his tracks when she said about brightstone. Luckil he was saved by the bell, well, nurse. After she finished cleaning them he thanked her with a grin before turning back to Nessie. "I'm sorry, what were we talking about?"

The nurse had cleaned their shirt in just a second, Corrie then asked what Nessie asked. "Never mind." She said smiling, at least Corrie change the subject. Nessie wants to stay indoors for now on. Nessie turned to the Nurse, "Ummm, Miss. Am i allowed to get out later? or do i have to stay?... I just want to report what happen to my mom." She asked hoping the Nurse will say yes.

"Of course dear, you can both go, just try and be more careful" Pearl said giving the two children a kind smile before standing up and walking back to her office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back