Would you rather....?

Near death with an anchor. 1) Might discover Atlantis :r 2) Far more interesting story to tell. xD

Would you rather: meet a zombie or discover a rare species of plant?

discover a rare plant because assuming this is truly a discovery, it might set me up for life (hey, maybe it's the cure for Cancer?!) and then I can do what I really wanna do without worrying about dough

Would you rather be in charge of stopping a prison riot fueled by warring gangs, or floss your president's teeth every morning for the rest of his/her life?

Floss our president's teeth. He's nearly old and will probably die soon so yeah :r

Would you rather be invisible for the rest of your life or not to be able to see anybody forever?

invisible...i could get away with all sorts of things!

Would you rather be a light bulb or a bar of soap?

Light bulb, because I'm bright, warm, and a comical sign that someone has an idea. Besides, I don't like touching people, so being their cleaning instrument is a huge no-go for me. xD

Would you rather: Laptop or Desktop?

rather...what? :p i'd rather use a laptop because i can take it almost anywhere

Would you rather have amnesia forever or be a leper forever?

A leper, I guess. I could just wear some really thick clothes all over my exposed skin and then socialize with people. :r I could pretend I'm a Muslim so they'd understand the clothing. Haha :r

Would you rather marry a really hot guy but very very poor or the ugliest man alive but very very rich?

I'd marry whoever I liked more (which would probably be none since I don't want to marry =)) ), because I don't really care much for looks, or money. :p

Would you rather: e too cold, or too hot?

yuck at the prospect, well, I hate how hot it is right now, but I'd still choose too hot because I just can't function when I'm too cold and at least being too hot is an excuse to go au naturel

Would you rather look like Spongebob Squarepants or the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz?

tin man

Would you rather climb a tree with a sleeping cougar on it, or cross a shallow river filled with snakes?

tree & cougar - but why not do both!

Would you rather be mint jelly or powdered baby formula?

I don't think I'd really mind, either way I don't have a consciousness to understand what's happening to me but probably baby formula because it would be weird to have a vegetarian be jelly.

Would you rather have no way to communicate with anyone ever again or speak everything you think for the rest of you life?

never be able to communicate.
would you rather watch a rom-com or a horror movie

horror movie, i'm actually searching for a good horror movie to watch.

would you rather choose fame or money?

Hmmm, I may go with neither but if I had to I'd go money. I find both things change people and I like who I am :)

Would you rather be stuck in a pool of treacle or raspberry jelly?

Money. I think fame would be boring. and money could be useful.
Rasbperry jelly as it tastes better and will be easier to wash off afterwards.
would you rather have chocolate cake or a burger

CAKE!!!! I like cake and burgers generally contain meat.

Hmmm
Would you rather be mauled by a dog or a cat?

Ive been mauled by a dog so this time I'll choose the cat :p

Would you rather try free fall or shark diving?

Free fall. that sounds fun. though according to statistics I live in the right place for unexpected shark dives.
would you rather have a relaxing holiday or an adventurous one?

Hmmm, Depends on the kind of adventure really. If it was a fun - no danger adventure then that one.

Would you rather stand barefoot on a plug or a lego piece?

lego piece - it'd hurt less!

Would you rather go grocery shopping naked at your neighborhood store at the busiest time of day or run a televised marathon naked?

Sea lions! I don't want to be Tarzan.

Would you rather delete all your HNZ characters and start from scratch, or only be allowed to have one HNZ character?

only be allowed to have 1! :p

Would you rather lick a telephone pole in winter or Hagrid's armpits in the dead of summer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back