Worst feeling in the world

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
The tears poured down the face of Caysi Finnigan. The blonde had recieved a phone call that her sisters, Sandra and Alex had been in a car crash and had both died. The blonde couldn't stop crying for three days straight, she didn't eat or sleep and felt like poop. Probably even looked like poop. Caysi had to make it to the funeral today, but did she really want to? No. The blonde still couldn't get over the fact that her sister's were dead. The only original Finnigan clan only consisted of Kevin, Mark, Daniel, Elise and herself. Caysi wouldn't count her half sister's in because they weren't apart of the family orignially. The blonde quickly put on a black skirt, black blouse, stilettos and a black leather jacket. Caysi for once didn't care of how she looked. Caysi brushed her long straight, blonde hair and added a bit of makeup on, only to look presentable.

She couldn't imagine how her father felt, loosing two children at the same time must be hard. Caysi had gone through it, but it was a bit different if they were older and you had a chance to know them. Caysi had let Riley know and was going to meet him at the cemetary for the burial. The blonde quickly apparated out of her house to the cemetary.

Michael awoke early to iron his no1 dress and polish his boots to a mirror shine. As he put his outfit on he decided that the best way was by truck. He grabbed his hat and left a note for Elise saying he'd gone early so he could pick some thing up. That some thing was a rifle with 3blanks he'd been asked to do a one man version of a twelve gun salute. He felt very priviliged to have the honour to do it.
As he parked up he saw that Caysi was already here. He knew what she where going through. As he him self whent through the same thing 7 years ago. As he got out he put on his cap and grabbed the rifle and marched over to Caysi. He laid the rifle down and just hugged and said "Belive me it will be ok."

Caysi sighed as she saw Michael coming, even with her trying to give a smile it didn't really work at all. " I'm hoping that it will." She said softly. " Thank you for coming." She knew that Elise should soon be here. It would be the hardest on her seeing as she was so sensitive and respectful. " Elise is a mess I'm guessing, I don't think that she could be worse than me though." Caysi shrugged her shoulders.

"She was a complete mess yesterday. I didnt see her this morning as i had to pick up the kit." He said signaling to the weapon. "Caysi i know its hard to belive but trust me i know what you are going through i dont have a family apart from you lot. Death eaters killed all of mine." He quickly turned a leaf into a hankicheif and gave it to Caysi so she could dry her tears.

Caysi gave a slow nod, " I can totally see that happening to her." Caysi sighed, " That's tough, my mother is somewhat of a death eater." The blonde sighed. " Thank you." She said as she dried her face. " I'm hoping that she'll get her soon, so that I can cheer her up, she's the one that's going to be a mess today, and both messes will need to stick together." Caysi gave a little smile.

"Dont worry if she was involved ill protect her." he told Caysi "Every one will be here soon lets get prepared." he told her jumping out of the truck. As he got out he grabbed his hat and weapon. He then walked round and opened Caysi's door so she could get out with ease.

Elise didn't feel like leaving her house today, she was too depressed to even get dressed. The brunette took her time with everything, seeing as there was no reason to rush. Elise put on her pants, shirt and jacket slowly, she didn't really know what to do anymore. She'd be a worse mess if it was her father, Caysi or Michael. Elise sighed and apparated to the church. The brunette saw her sister and ran to give her a hug.

Michael saw Elise apparate into the church yard. He quickly side stepped to let her hugg Caysi. He knew how much this would mean to them. He slung his Rifle over his shoulder ready to comforte them both. "Elise Caysi i think we should go inside." He said gently herding them towards the church doors.

Caysi hugged her sister, " You guys can go inside, I'm gunna be out here for a while." Caysi let go of her sister and walked to the nearest tree with a bench and sat down.

"Elise go in ill be there in a second." He said to her. "Caysi if you are out here for longer than thirty minuets you have to come inside as its getting colder." he said to her. He walked back inside to find Elise. "Elise it will be fine." he said kissing her on the forehead befor pulling her into a hug.

Caysi looked at Michael, for her to be honest she didnt care if it was cold or not. The blonde just stared out into the distance.

Riley felt bad today. It was the day of Caysi' sisters funeral and knowing how close she was to he family he knew this was going to be hard for her to be going through. He was feeling a little awkward about this though. The fact that she had a big crush on him made him feel little uncomfortable but seeing as they were friends he wanted to be there for her. Even if he did have his own problems to be dealing with. He wanted to help her though this.
He sighed as he apperated to see her. When he spotted her he also spotter her other sister and he future husband. Riley still didn't like him but he was being civil. He walked over and stopped just short of them. Ignoring Micheal as he wasn't about to talk to him. "Im so sorry about this. If you ever need anything. Just ask." He said hugging Caysi. He wasn't sure if Elise felt comfortable if he hugged her. He was there for the both of them though

Caysi couldn't concentrate with her sister and Michael being close. It wasn't that she wanted to be without them, there were just somethings that Caysi had to deal with herself at the moment. Caysi looked up and saw Riley, " Thank you for coming." She said softly. Caysi walked further out into the grass area with Riley. " I'm just... I have no idea." She shook her head looking up at the sky. The blonde didn't have that strong of feelings for Riley anymore, seeing as she couldn't be with him, she could never be with him according to him. The blonde kept on telling herself that until she actually believed it. " Riley, for the past few days I've not only been thinking about my sisters but also all the stuff that I said to you." She took her stance. " I actually would like it if we remain good friends, I really don't want to ruin this." Caysi nodded with a weak smile.

Riley followed Caysi closely. He wanted to be with her and make sure she didn't do anything drastic. He was so relieved when she said that she didn't want to ruin their relationship either. It was a breath of fresh air for him now and with everything else which was stacked up on his shoulders it was nice to be able to take some of the weight off. "Well im glad to hear that but lets not hear about us ok. Today is about your sisters." He said taking hold of her hand. He decided that he wasn't about to tell her about his condition right now. That would just make

Users who are viewing this thread

Back