wondering

Pez Rolin

pez was wondering around hoping to see lilian and apoligize and tell her that she didn't ever want to talk to or see blake again.

She ran out of the Three Broomsticks rather quickly, looking around for Cris, but, not seeing the person in frount ofher. Since she did not see her, she ran smack dab into her. Lil fell on her back. She felt the pain peirce her, "Bloody hell! Can you not see, watch where.........." She turned her head and noticed it was Pez, "Oh, sorry." She smiled and laughed at herself, then got up. "I was just trying to find Cris...."

"oh my goodness."as she felt the rush of someone run into her. LILIAN!!! i've been looking for you every where!" she bent down and helped her up."are you okay?? im so sorry! for everything. its just....idk i really liked him...and now..idk. but its all good. i really need to talk to you." she said "hey i'll tell you while we try to find him. okay?"

"I'm sorry aout that use of bad language. It was rude of me and, sure?"

Her agitation wth Pez was still a little bothered. Fine, but I need to be back in Ravenclaw Tower by 9: 3o. No later. Blake wants us all to meet. You, Blake, Cris, and I, all of us. It'll be geat right?"

"Why, what are you gunna say to him?" She looked, once again, furious.

"im sorry but you'll have to wait till tonight. it will mean much more if you wait. i promise. you may wanna slap me at first but you will know what i am doing is for the better of both of us. and just so you know im not yelling,hitting,crying,or doing anything to send him to the hospital wing"she said with a laugh.

She laughed, "Yea, you did punch him, twice." She looked at Pez, "He really is sorry. But, if you'd just be his friend, don't make him feel guilty, he's the greatest person ever."

"Fine. I'll meet you there. But, please, please, understand that whatever you do, it's not going to stop me being friends with him. Nothing between you and I wil change, okay, but nothing between him an dI will either."

"Um.. Okay?" She looked around, "I don't know what is going on, but we better find Cris."

"8: 3o? Because, that gives me an hour." She looked at the time, "It's 6: 57 now."

"Oh. Okay. Pez, I want you to be able to be in the same room with Blake without arguing."

Yea, Maybe that one time, but what about all the others? Everytime you see each other, you either cry, or he walks away from you."

"Yea. I'm not trying to be rude, but, that's what is wrong. You act like if he don't go out with you, then there is no way that you can be friends. Wel, Let's go, walk with me, I'm meeting someone." And she smiles, knowing Pez would want to know who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back