Wondering around!!

Conri noted the children leaving, but did not really care. They did not matter, he returned his attention to the other ghost, "And we were not human?" Conri mused to her, "Did we not feel emotions? Do we not feel now?" His voice seemed to rattle the halls, "Are we supposed to put ourselves aside so a child may walk teary-eyed through these halls?" He held himself up, the light passing through him, blueshifted slightly, danced angrily in Brownian motion upon the walls. "I give none a bad name. Your very argument is voided by your making it. You give us a good name to pathetic mortals who hold themselves to rule this world, who believe that not even their transcended ancestors are significant enough to hold a deserving place in these halls. If she wishes to cry, she may," Conri aquiesced bluntly, "I just wish for it to be done elsewhere, so that I may conduct my affairs in peace."

Maddiie had enough. It seem she couldn't cry without a ghost trying to run her in. So she decided just to leave and go to her dorm. " I wont be a bother to you Sir Conri Mac Giolla Ri" Maddiie turned around and headed towards her dorm room.

((I am curious as to how you all know my name. I have not once announced it.))

(((WElll the other just said Corni..lol)))

Freya came out from the Hufflepuff portal and noticed the three figures standing in the hall. Maddie was heading to the same door that Freya had just left. There had been voices that didn't sound like laughing childern and she came to investigate. "Hello everyone." She said with a smile at the group. "Maddie, would you like to go and wait for me in my lounge and we can discuss that sad look on your face?" She placed a hand on the students shoulder and then stepped aside for her to leave.

Freya looked at the ghosts and gave another smile. "I hope all is well with you both, if you'll excuse me, I need to attend to my student." She gave the ghost a small bow and turned to go into the Hufflepuff house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back