Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie decided to roam around the fourth corridors. She have been missing her boyfriend Angel terribly. She had tried not to cry but tears were swelling up her eyes. Her throat was getting to choke up, damn it she thought. Than she let herself breath hoping it would go away.

KAsey was walking on the fourth floor exploring hogwarts trying to remember how many total staircases there are around.She noticed a girl whom she thought was a hufflpuf and saw she was sort of sobbing."Hi,any problem?"kasey asked trying to help

daniel was wondering in the fourth floor coridor and found kasey and another girl."Hey Kasey,whats going on?"he said closing up to them.

Ginny was going to the quidditch pitch when she saw daniel. she guessed she should go and apologize.
'hey daniel and kasey, wait up' said Ginny jogging after them.
'daniel sorry by the way, about the way i spoke to you but i just forget to keep my mouth shut half the times. And plus half of what i said isn't true now anyway so sorry.' said ginny. 'Where are you heading to now any ways?'

Maddiie had stopped crying. And notice 3 students trying to talk to her."Im fine, just a bit homesick." she lied."I'm Maddiie by the way".

'Ginny' she said.'Are you sure you ok? You've look like you've been crying by the way and it's not just homesick you've been just to tell you that.You can tell from your face so don't ask how i know that.'said Ginny quickly hoping not to hurt her feelings.

"How can you tell? Unless you read minds?"

"ya its on your face.Ginny its okay.Actually it was my fault aking you all those stuf."said Daniel

"Well its nothing else" she lied again.

'Thanks Daniel but it was my fault that i shouted at you. I should be used to that stuff now anyway.' said Ginny and then she heard Maddiie saying that there was nothing else. Oh my goodness. this girl has got nothing better to do than lie.
'You're lying again.Really, if you don't want to tell us than tell us that you don't. There's no good lying because it gets you into loads of bad causes, believe me.' said Ginny getting a bit frustrated just standing there.

"I dont really know you, so what I'm supposed to say?"

'Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you even more, I was just giving you advice.' said ginny putting her hands in a surrenderring sort of way.

Maddiie fell silent.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you"

She had wanted to tell them everything but she didn't even know them to well.

There was a deep basso buzz that increased in intensity. It sounded like the castle was reverberating with the chanting of countless monks. The sound was overwhelming to mortal ears. However, the being that floated up through the floor was not mortal, he was a ghost. His transparent body glinted in evanescant lights. The roar settled to a dim buzz, without changing in pitch, before dissappearing from hearing.

In a booming voice as deep as the chanting from before the ghost spoke, "Your incessant crying is deeply irriating. Please refrain from doing so any longer." His translucent body flared up with a ghostly light at the end of his sentence.

Maddiie angrily looked at the ghost with so emotional feeling going thought her at once."Who are you? And what gives you the right to tell me what to do? Your a ghost how can you say such things if ghost don't have feelings."

Conri gave an incredulous snort, "Do not have feelings? I suggest you do not speak on things of which you have no knowledge, little girl." The Ogham runes upon his shield and sword glared angrily in blues and greens, "Death may take many things, child, and what is left is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals. I suggest you stop your tongue." His tone had an edge of finality that dictated one to believe that it was not in fact a suggestion.

Maddiie flare her nostril and fell silent. She was still hurt from before but for a ghost to not have any consideration was ruthless of it.

Annick had enter the corridor through the walls and had heard everything.

"Now Conri how can you yell at a poor innocent girl?
Do you even know why she crying?"

Annick floated next to Maddiie siding with the human girl.

"I never did once raise my voice," Conri spat, "And I do not know why she is crying, nor do I particularly care." His deep basso voice rumbled angrily.

"See that the matter with you, always giving us ghost a bad name. She may have confused you for yelling at her, and if anything she has more right to cry, after all she is human." Annick shot back.

Maddiie had smiled at the ghost defense. Okay maybe they aren't all that bad, but she still felt hurt from before.

"kasey lets get out of here."he wisphered into her ear."Ginny you can come too.I dont want to see any fights.I am fed up with my homework i cant take anymore."he said walking out of there

"lets go."she said."coming ginny?"she also wasnt in a mood to help anyone who wanted not to share.She walked behind Daniel and dissapered into the corridor.

'yeah sure,' said Ginny a she turned round. Bang! Ooops thought Ginny as she walked into the wall. she jogged up to Kasey's side and rubbed her haed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back