Not open for further replies.

Ness Boone

OOC First Name
Jessi
Wand
Myrtle, 15 and 1/2", Tail of Charmed Newt
nq1c08.png

NESS A. BOONE
Right, so let's keep this simple. Ness Boone here is a first year Hufflepuff, also a Muggleborn. She's traveled pretty much the whole world due to her dad's research needs, but she mainly resides in London. Now, I'm sure you all don't wanna read four paragraphs of her personality, so I'll just put it here in a few words: intelligent, mellow, absent-minded, eccentric, laid-back, and humorous. All in all, Ness is capable of a lot but usually off in her own little world, so she tends to come off as awkward or cold at first.

Now as for what I need for her, I'd like her to have one or two other roommates in Hufflepuff (first years? maybe?), and of course, other Hufflepuff friends. Perhaps a mentor as well to put up with her aloofness and maybe teach her a thing or two about the magical community.

And I'd also like her to have a couple enemies, perhaps a pureblood she insulted because she's just oblivious to social cues and magical hierarchy, or just enemies she annoys cause she's never completely focused.

As for a love interest, I'm not sure about so soon, and the guy would have to be special to catch Ness's attention, but I'm listening. Perhaps not first year though. Futures? Sure. Of course, I'm open to anything so let me know if you got characters or ideas! Plot away, lovelies! <3

I can offer up Auden Lefevre here as a roommate//friends//mentor for Ness. Auden is very sweet and friendly to most people, she is very easy to befriend and get along with. Since she is a pure blood she'd be happy to teach Ness some things about magic.

How does that sound?

Sure!
Would you like me to start something for them? ^_^

Here is the link!
I hope it's alright!

I have Amber, she's a second year 'Puff and needs a friend or two. She's really nice and likes to help people out when she can and wants the world to be as bright and happy as she sees it. She's wealthy but she doesn't let it get to her head, she is one of the least spoiled people you will ever meet and she loves to be outside.

Would you like to RP with Amber?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back