Wolfsbane and mistletoe

"But hold on here, we don't just you know...." he smack his hands together demonstrating the part when they both kiss. "We don't just kiss and bloody hell not say nothing about it" he said a little amused, a little serious. "I know there's sumthing going on in you're head and you're just not wanting to talk about" he moved his hands once more digging them right into his pockets. There had to be truth in his words cause he can sure feel the effect work over him. "Tell me what you're thinking, I'm not going to judge you I swear" it was perfectly care she wasn't a very emotional person. She would talk about her day, how she physically felt in letters but nothing every captured how she would feel emotionally. It was like putting a puzzle together and there was so much missing.

"You know what I think, I think you're afraid. And it's okay to be afraid cause I am too" he moved his eyes towards the water, he find the small waves navigating the boat quite soothing. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath of air and let it out to control fast beating heart. "So....do you fancy me?" he'd ask as he was compose enough to uttered word.

at Dedericks words Briar realised how right her sister had been earlier in the year when she had said that she was a coward. as soon as anything emotional came up that required more thought than that which you could describe to a child she clammed up, either running away from the cause (here it was hard as although she was good at running and flying she was not a strong swimmer) or just came rather, well almost robotic detaching that part of her brain all together. "okay i will try and say what i feel but be warned it may not make sense, as it doesn't make sense to me." she started, a good way at putting the start of it off and giving herself a few extra moments to try and piece everything together in her head. "okay. well the obvious thing to say is that since i met you, well for the second time, my lie has changed, I have changed. I have the pressure to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure no one is following me and keeping track on my illness. I also feel somewhat pressured to not fall into the typical werewolf stereotype by working hard in class, and trying to be as friendly to everyone i can, even snakes, i mean Slytherins. there is a chance that next year i may be head girl, a slim chance but a chance none the less. but that isn't really what you wanted to know is it?" she said almost sensing his frustration as she started rambling a variety of facts. she paused, reassembling her thoughts and then started going again. okay you are right i am afraid. I have always worked on the principle to stay away from things that hurt you. but now that has blown up in my face. you hurt me that night, enough to make me have to stay in St Mungos for the rest of the holiday. but for some reason i,just feel like there is a connection between us. i feel like i can be myself around you, and i don't have to hide. maybe that is because you now know more about me than most other people" she stopped again before she started another irrelevant factual ramble. "like just. i have never done that with anyone before. I doubt that i would let anyone else that close. but do i fancy you, I am not sure, I have feelings for you, Strong feelings, feelings that both give me butterflies and make me feel like i want to be sick, feelings i have never felt before. but i don't know what they are. I think that that is all that i can think of, but i know i would never say all of that to anyone else" she finished. all of the time whilst she was talking she had been looking everywhere and no where, anywhere except at dederick. now she turned to face him. looking into his face trying to read his expression. however just like she found it hard to feel complex emotions she also found it hard to read them. then in an act of bravery that she didn't know she was able to do she leaned towards him and rested her head against his chest. "sorry if that made no sense." she said. however she felt a little more sure as to what her emotions were telling her.

He concentrated for a hard time while she exposed herself underneath the layers of pretends or her breaking down the wall that kept her safe and away from harm. If he was to put in metaphor it be hard to describe what she just did. And at the same he'd understand completely how that felt. Hiding your feelings just so you won't get hurt putting up a disguised so those around you didn't see the bloody truth in you. He's been through tough battle and then some, most of his battles will always end up him hurting someone then later on befriending the said person over time. A vicious cycle, that pretty much hit the nail on the coffin. He was disturb to see the truth, mid afternoon in the middle of the Islands and treading waters, he'd see the truth to his errors but he won't admit them at all. Not completely, half of him but not entirely a hundred percent.

"No it made sense, made enough sense to why we kept in touched." he smile reaching the side of her chin, it felt good to appreciate something hopeful as this. As hopeless as they both were and damned as a werewolf, felt a little bright to see something worth living for he guessed. "I think when you tell me the truth I like it, cause I fancy you too" he lean down and kissed her lips. He brushed her messy hair out of the way some more and deepen the kiss between her, making it obvious that this is the way it should be for now on. If she wanted to be that way.

OOCOut of Character:
Makes me think of this song <3

OOCOut of Character:
oh my goodness. this. is. awesome. and perfect song choice too

Briar felt somewhat lightened when she had finished her talk. as if stone barriers around her had come falling down and she had been set free somehow, she wasn't sure how. "I guess i am glad that it made sense." she said. she felt him reach for her and gently touch the side of her chin. she smiled. blushing when he said he fancied him she didn't have time to say anything before they were kissing again. this time it felt more personal to her. she kissed him back with the same intensity, realising now what the feeling she couldn't describe was. she liked him a lot, and she felt safe around him, not just physically but emotionally. she would be perfectly happy staying on that boat with him. she wrapped her arms around his back holding him to her. fully caught up in the moment. after what felt like forever she had to pull away to breath. "I think i have just worked out what the thing i couldn't describe was. I think i fancy you too" she said. she didn't know much about him, his past, his family, his hopes and dreams, but she was sure that she would get to know them. maybe even some day they would also become hers. she didn't know. "so where from here?" she wondered aloud snuggling in close to him.

he smile biting down his lips, he couldn't contain himself. He was happy and it's been a long time since he remembered being happy. All these old feelings were new to him all over and he didn't know how much of could he expressed it. "I don't know let's just go with the currency" he wrap his arms around her keeping her safe in his presents. "We could eat later by the harbor and do whatever you feel like doing, I don't care as long as your with me..."

OOCOut of Character:
Wanted to fast forward so when Jaden joins in.

For two days now they've been boating for most days and would hitch the nearest pier at night. He'd park the boat for the evening, set up a charm to keep the safe and cooked most of the deal since she was the one on vacation after all. She slept on his bed, he slept on the couch. He was okay with the arrangement, didn't bother him one bit. On the third morning he was frying up some bacon by 7 A.M and whisking away an egg omelet for the both of them.

Briar watched as he bit his lip. he was actually rather good looking in a sort of devil may care kind of way. "I like that plan, as long as we are together i think i will be happy" she said feeling his arms close around her keeping her safe. she wasn't sure if she had ever felt so wanted, or wanted someone as much as she did that moment.
OOCOut of Character:
so briar has no say in the sleeping arrangements. she would be fair and say they swap each night.

It was a few days later. and it was funny as to how quick you got into natural rhythms waking up early not long after the sun rose, and spending the day together. on the sea before docking up the next evening. right now it was about 7 in the morning the sun was warm and bright outside and Dederick was making an omelet and bacon for them. she had offered to do some of the work and cooking in order to give him a break, but he had insisted on doing most of it. she was sitting at the table watching him. that smells really good" she said her stomach gurgling in agreement. "are you sure there is nothing i can do to help?" she asked before getting up and pouring them each a glass of orange juice.

"Nope you do far enough for me then I ask for you to do. Besides your on vacation, I think I will be a bad host if I had you cooking for me" he scramble the bacon couple times, while the omelet were being cooked in another frying pan. Working on two pans, he had orange juice pouring from above him. Freshly squeezed without the extra pulp, just like he drank it every morning. "And the fact I could do magic now that I'm done with school breakfast is a piece of cake" he finished the omelets the bacon were done five minutes later.

He sorted everything into two plates levitated right in front of them and added the bread right besides them in a small platter. Big cups of orange juice station right in front of them, one last thing. He went into the refrigerator collected a cup of wild berries and nuts. Not his usual side but he like it every now and then. "Here you go....so what you think?"

they had had this conversation a few times already somehow Dederick always goy his way, maybe it was because it was his boat, or maybe it was because he was able to do magic and she wasn't (it was around a month until her seventeenth birthday). oh well she gave it another shot. "you should have a holiday too. besides when i came here i wasn't asking to be looked after. and its my fault you haven't been working." she said. although she knew she hadn't got him convinced. she went to where the draws where the cutlery was kept and took out what they needed. and set the table, then she took a couple of plates and put them on the counter near where he was cooking ready for when the food was done. she could still do some stuff even if he wouldn't let her cook.
in almost no time the food was on the table. "It looks like a feast..." she said giving him a quick light kiss of thanks before sitting down. she had become so comfortable around him she was almost a different person to who she was when she had first boarded the boat. whatever letting her emotions out had done to her seemed pretty permanent, at least around him. She hadn't seen anyone else that she knew to see if it would effect her around other people. Taking a bite of her omelet she chewed for a moment before swallowing. "...and it tastes as good as it looks" she said finishing her reply to the question.

Dederick's smile crept up on him when she kissed him briefly. He had to get use to that tingling sensation it brought him whenever she was close to touching him or kissing him. "Thanks you wouldn't believe how it was hard for me at first to learn how to cook. Magic is great for some things but cooking a meal is another story. Magic can't really capture the hard work of making real food like this" he'd boosted about. He liked this new found confident, made him less scary. Although he was afraid sometimes, afraid he'd forget about important stuff; like a new moon for instance or the way he'd get smashed over a big bottle of gin. For the most part he resist the temptation of drinking, forbid when she was around him till she was back in school.

"What are our plans this morning?" he slip one arm at the back of her chair. He kissed her cheek and went in diving to his plate of food with a fork. "Anything you want to do before you left school?"

Briar smiled when he said he had to learn how to cook. cooking had been a part of survival for her the food from forest to stomach. "well you did a really good job in learning then, i thought you had known for ages" she said, unaware that she was flirting with him a little and smiling again, she didn't think she had stopped smiling for two days, not properly anyway. she took another couple of mouthfuls and snook a look at him. she thought that she could see that something was troubling him. she wondered what it was. at his next question she wondered if she should ask him, she wasn't sure, however she took the arm around the chair and the kiss on the cheek as support. "I had no specific plans for today. however I was hoping to get to know a little more about you" she started. looking to see if he was reacting to what she was saying. however she still had a hard time reading him, so unsure she continued. "i have told you about me, and my past, as far as i can remember i have only told five people since i left home. now i want to know about you." she said hoping that she wasn't over stretching his hospitality.

Dederick chewed on his bacon. The werewolf blood made him more depend to a lot more meat, he needed it constant with his body type. On top if that side effects of being a werewolf, he was a guy too. He ate meat all the time, though had started a fish diet afraid he would become overweight. "What is there you want to know?" he picked at more bacon strips, tearing the strips apart. He scramble in the eggs and buttered up his toasts. Mixing them up, he loaded the egg on his toast and bacon. "I'm from Norway but I grew up in Maine, moved back to Norway in my third year that I had to transfer school...." he look down at his food.

"What is that you want to know really my life been like hell. If you can't tell the whole werewolf thing should give you a good description of it" he wink. It will probably take sometime for him to say anything really. It just doesn't come easy for him to explain. He could imagine his life entirely by closing his eyes, yet to put into words, to explain his worst moments, to speak if his dad death; no he couldn't. Ick, how do I avoid this?!

briar could see when she had finished that it probably wasn't a good topic to start, especially over such a nice breakfast. "what ever you want to tell me, I promise i wont judge you" she said watching as he mixed the bacon and eggs and put them on his toast. it looked like an interesting mix, but she didn't try, she took a mouthful of bacon and chewed it thoughtfully as he talked. she could tell that he was reluctant to broach the topic. she listened to what he had to say and nodded as he winked at her showing that she understood. "it sounds pretty crazy." she said feeling slightly guilty for asking him, he obviously didn't want to talk about it. "sorry for asking, there are probably some bad things you don't want to share, thats okay" she said. that much was pretty obvious to put together, even for her. looking down at her plate she paused. "so back to the original question, I don't mind what we do today. to be honest i haven't a clue where we are." she said, she knew they were in a harbour, but they had arrived late the previous night and it was too dark to see it, that morning she hadn't been up on deck to look, she didn't even know if it as a wizarding town or a muggle one. she took a slice of toast and buttered it whilst she waited for the reply.

"No it's fine really I don't mind telling you. I mean what else should I keep away from you, you know that I'm a werewolf and arse sometimes" he chuckle, showcasing his teeth a little as he moved closer to her. Then he'd close his mouth to think, how should he start it. "But maybe not today....I believe in due time you will get to know more about me" there was that and he didn't want to scare away the only girl he ended up falling for out of the blue. She says she won't judge, nah right now. I can't lose something so new. He glance up from an angle, his blue eyes were warm. He would always look tired most days and have bags dark circle under her eyes would explain restless night and full hours of sleep. Today they were beaming, not crazy like but they were alive then most days. "I believe if I'm not mistaken..." he gather up from his chair and look out the small window, "Near the Harbours, I would have gone out more but it takes to long" he sat in his seat, folding his arms at his chest. He wore a grey sweatshirt and some long flowing pajamas bottom. His feet occupied summer sandals, during the night it got pretty chill, it explain his long clothes. "We can go out more? Australia perhaps, if you like?"

Jaden West couldn't be more happy then to get out of the house. Aunt Eliza and Leslie were busy sorting things around the place Eliza decided to purchase last year. Clinton being new around the new place, didn't mind then shutting himself inside his new room. Jaden other hand wanted out of there. She told her aunt that she will be looking for a new flat to purchase on her own. Leslie was a tad disappointed, but once Jaden was in that adult mind set there was no convincing her to stay. She took for the Harbours browsing the area to see if she'd somehow find advertisement or listing for a room. She'd have better luck going far out of town, the Harbors and the Village would least to have any vacancy in her price range.

Still she didn't give up on the off chance she's fine something around here. In between her search, shopping and eating out, Jaden got lost mid morning, it was close to afternoon. She was about to head back to Eliza, promising Leslie she would take her out to the movie cinema. When she went around the main streets of the Harbor, she saw a boat, one that look strangely familiar. Going with this gutsy feeling she apprated away from the muggels and appeared on deck of the boat. "Dederick? Is this you?!" she shouted from outside. "Come on out you old dog, it's been a while" she was certain it was her old mate from Maine, she waited a few drifting minutes to be sure.

Briar laughed slightly when he said that she already knew he was a werewolf and an arse, she knew those and she knew that the first thing was the reason for the second. "If you re not comfortable today thats fine." she said, she didn't mind. "some other time. When you are ready" she said. she was happy to wait and not not pressure him into something he was not happy with sharing.
she watched as he got up and went to have a look out of the window. she could see the outline of buildings but where that town was she was unsure. at his suggestion she smiled "that sounds like a good idea. I went to australia this time last year, it was nice there." she said. she had visited with the Margeras. it had been her first holiday away from the castle she had had since arriving, and her first time living with a proper family. yes Australia held good memories for her hopefully one day she would play quidditch for one for their best teams the tornados, that was her dream job. however her thoughts were interrupted from a noise outside. looking out of the window she saw someone on the deck. "Hey Dee. I think you have company" she said, gesturing out of the window. she thought she recognised the girl but she hoped that she was wrong. of all of the people who could have appeared there Jaden was the one she would least want.

It appeared he did so, Dederick looked out from out the window again; in perfect view he saw a very red headed short haired girl standing out there waiting for a reply. At first glance he hadn't a quite clue who this person maybe. "Stay here, I'll be right back" he kicked off his sandals and went for his kicks. He was out the small door in seconds. He climb out of his comfortable boat home and onto the deck. Weather was chill, morning breeze made it feel like Autumn. "Who's asking?" by then Jaden had her back to him, when she turn around he was shock to see that he'd still recognize with her whole new look.

"Jaden West, what the --" he lost words to describe Jaden. Last time he saw her more like a girl and not like a boy. The transformation over the course of two years was insane, but he'd knew she would play in the whole lesbian part. He'd just didn't expect this, all of this so quickly. "Unbelievable man. You really wasn't taking a piss about being a dike..." he pose with one hand touching the side where a bit of his thighs began. "What are you doing here? What happen to the all Salem thing? Didn't work out for you?"

Jaden remotely turn around. "Surprise to see me?" she was smirking at him, it was about time he saw her this way already. She'd hadn't seen him in so long, now he could see she wasn't bullshitting when she had told him that day she'd had liked girls. "Nah I wasn't joking, why would I joke about stuff that's important to me Dederick?" he was asking too much questions, she fired back a few herself to keep it even. "I had no choice but to come back, my parents died two years ago" man was he late with sh!t, "It was plane accident so it's all okay, my brother Rayden died too. He was there with them" she look down, stop with the sappy talk and forget them. They had never been good for her in the beginning.

"How's life and the whole werewolf thing?" she smile, making light conversation, keeping the attention away from her, wondering if he'd work on checking his attitude. "You smell like smex, fudge who you been in there with?!" course she was pulling his legs, she nudge him pushing him a little. "No but seriously, how have you been?!"

OOCOut of Character:
I hope it make sense, goodnight for me !

OOCOut of Character:
yeah it made sense, it just took a while to work out when she would appear.

Briar watched Dee head out onto the deck. she could hear the conversation they were having quite clearly. she was a little surprised that Dederick new Jaden, but overly so. however she did learn some things about her past that surprised her. her parents and bother had died in a plain accident two years ago. goodness, loosing your family like that must have been hard. she knew people felt sorry for her when she said she had no family and was adopted at birth, but it was probably better not having one than loosing them. and did she just admit to being a Dyke? she had an idea what that was, but she needed to check with someone before she was sure, her friend Sid would know. if she was right it would explain a lot.
She Knew that Dederick had asked her to stay put but she was curious and never liked sitting still, especially when there was something else she could be doing. she didn't want to interrupt them not sure what to d she waited just inside the door. she was thankful she had gotten dressed as soon as she had got up like she always did. she was in her Gryffindor singlet and some black shorts. she knew that it was cold in the morning but it took a lot to make her feel cold,and no matter how she saw it the middle of summer would not get cold enough. she heard her ask him about the werewolf thing. cr@p she knew about Dederick, if she played well she may be able to get away without Jaden finding out about her. but then she remembered what professor Le Fey had said to her at the ball. two people will find out in the near future. it seemed like Jaden would be one of them, and she guessed that she would most likely be the one that would make life hard for her. she was wondering who the other person would be, someone she was thankful for, maybe another werewolf, but there were no other wolves in the castle, she would have known as they would have to share the cavern. while her thoughts were wandering she almost missed the next thing Jaden said. however she caught the last half. who you been in there with. how did Jaden know he wasn't alone? she hadn't caught the joking tone or the first half (which probably wasn't a good thing). deciding that this would be a good time to come out. she stepped out of the kitchen and mode her way over wondering how far she could get without being seen. however a couple of steps in she gave up, what did it matter anyway. "Hello Jaden, how come we keep bumping into each other in the most unexpected places?" she said lightly in greeting. this wasn't really what she wanted to know, she really wanted to know how they knew each other, but she guessed someone would ask that question.

Surprise couldn't describe it. "No I'm truthfully shock to see you. It's not like you ever care to visit me ever" he pointed that out to her, it was okay. It's not like he was good company to keep in the past, he understand full well they hadn't always been good friend.

"It's okay I believe you, now I do at least" he shrug. Her being a lesbian should have set it a long time ago. He remember she was twelve or maybe elven when she had liked a girl up in Maine. It was surreal at the time, he thought she was joking. Cause whenever he thought lesbian, he thought lesbian as Jaden look now. Maybe he shouldn't be so quick to judge people differences, now and days you can never tell if someone is or not; but clearly she liked the whole boy gear - up.

She rushed passed her parents news, "Oh I'm sorry", another subject she quickly pushed away rather than giving in details.

"My werewolf thing been good I guess" he shrug. he really didn't care to tell that he had bitten someone and that someone happen to be his girlfriend now. She made a joke about him smexing up someone, Dederick coughed. This must have been some kinda signal cause Briar came up from besides him. She knew Jaden, which would make logical sense. "Oh geeze, am I going to be okay with you guys knowing each other?!" he look at Briar and then Jaden. Bloody hell, I hope not.

Jaden made herself feel familiar with this whole new Dederick, he seem really...calm? Weird. He had always been very out of it and self absorb to his own problems. And he's listening too? Wow, she hadn't expected this. "Are you --" she stop, Briar came out of nowhere, Jaden was clearly blown away the moment she said her name.

"Oh f*ck no, you and her? Him and you?" she had ruin the good mood she was in. Jaden completely lost her wits seeing them together. "You've got to be shitting me Dee, anyone but her. Wait anyone but her and my sister!" she crossed her arms right under her chest, this was not looking good for any of them.

It seemed like everyone was asking each other questions. deciding to throw another one in before attempting to answer them she sighed. "how do you two know each other?" she asked, curious more than anything. then she looked at Dederick and the expression on his face of confusion would have been humorous if the situation was anything other than what it was. "you should be fine, just watch out for any cursed bludgers" she said referring, obviously, to their first run in when in when jaden had set a couple of rogue bludgers on her. she then looked at jaden, she seemed to be pretty mad. this time she almost did laugh at the expression on her face, she was so shocked, but she held it back and hopefully managed to keep her expression neutral. "yeah I picked up we are both here." she said pretending to not catch what she was really asking for a moment before shrugging, "so what if we are?" she asked, surly she hadn't been that close to Dederck if they hadn't spoken up in two years, and if she had guessed what everyone was implying abut jaden right, she hadn't been that close to her either. she wanted to reply to the comment about everyone except her and Jadens sister something about making a bit of an impression, deciding that she could not bite it back she spoke "I can understand not wanting your sister to be with a werewolf, though i don't have the same problem, as neither of my sisters are fully human they wont be able to get infected, but i didn't think i had made that much of an impression either bad or good" she said. she knew aspen would be safe from Lycanthropy as she was a centaur, and she was pretty sure Madlyns giant blood would make her resistant, as it only infected humans, not that she wanted to put her theory to the test.
OOCOut of Character:
sorry if it is lame, i couldn't think of anything else.
and i am not meaning to make up Madlyns abilities, it is just a theory Briar would have, i am not saying if it is right or not

OOCOut of Character:
I'm just going to make her really confused and start wanting to attack her xP

It was to much to take in, well it was to much really for her to understand. "I can't believe you're shagging her, Dederick, her! C'mon man you could have anyone else but this scum bag" now that they were out of school and away from the professors she realize there was no one holding back now. No one could stop her from attacking her now, it had cross her mind for the first time she'd never really did get her revenge.

"Its none of you're business how the hell I know him. But now that were in the open with no teacher in sight, let's make this time worth while." she took off her jacket, she wasn't going to use magic this time. This time she was going to attack with the two hands she was born with and prey on her like the snake she was at heart.

"We grew up together" Dederick signal Briar to chill, obviously there was some sort of History between these two girls that Dederick wasn't aware about before hand. "Jaden you are not going to be on my boat and feeling to hit my girl because you two don't get along. You need to chill out, there's no need for this bullshit! Come on really do we need to go there?!" he pushed Briar aside some more, Jaden wasn't hearing. She was about ready to attack the Lion even if it meant hurting Dederick.

"No you don't understand! Your little girlfriend here is the reason why I got in trouble, the reason why I got kicked off my team, I was hoping for a damn future in Quidditch. Now because of her the scouts don't even want me anymore" last week she got the news. It came to her over the Holiday, yeah she was pissed about not getting drafted, but she thought she would get over it. However seeing her with him, suddenly she felt a bit jealous. How can she, and he, she twitched her eyes frustrated. The truth; I have no clue,, but seeing them together was really annoying her. "F*UCK HER!"

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry I'm trying to really come off as nasty xP It's hard ><

OOCOut of Character:
I am going to guess the bottom of Dedericks post is jaden talking, if i'm wrong i will edit, i am trying to go for that she is getting angry, but is trying to put a top on it.

briar shook her head at jadens remark, apparently she had left a strong impression, a bad one. she could feel herself heating up at Jadens remark, she had always been able to control her emotions, but now she could feel her anger bubbling up inside her. however Dedericks answer to hr question was much better, childhood friends, makes sense, just because she hadn't had any childhood friends in the wizarding world didn't mean that others didn't. when dee signalled at her to calm down she took a few steadying breaths and felt herself start to relax. last time she had fully lost her temper she had ended up duelling two older snakes. generally a stupid plan, but she had gotten away from there in the end, in one piece and unhurt. she could see Jaden getting ready for a fight and by the way that she was taking off her jacket she could tell that she wasn't planning on using magic, that was a good thing, if Jaden had known she was still underage by a month she probably would curse her if she hadn't done already. but she had been brought up hunting and could cope well in a fight, though she tried not to hurt the opponent, just wear them out. however Dederick stepped in front of her, he seemed ready to protect her from Jaden she felt a glow of pride in him, it meant quite a lot to her that he did that, even though she was able to look after herself, she liked the fact that he was willing to protect her though she knew if a fight broke out she would not hesitate to join, it was after all her fight, not his. From behind Dederick she heard Jadens next words. had she really caused Jaden to miss out n her future career? the hoped she had another plan, but she understood the girls anger towards her. she would be just as mad if not more so someone had stopped her from playing quidditch.

OOCOut of Character:
Probably the last post :p

"This isn't about you and her, this is about me and her! What you thought we were just going to be mates? Over my dead body! I was actually trying to make you sick that day on Halloween, you stupid c*nt! Guess my little plan to dispose you didn't work!" she jump trying to get her hands to ring the filth of her neck. Jaden ever being nice to Briar, please the irony of that happening would be adsorb. Dederick cut in the way, Jaden fought her way trying to reach for raggedy ugly hair, but he kept preventing her from doing so.

"Cut it out, mate! Your losing your head over some stupid school drama." he was disappointed in Jaden. She would typically a lot more mature then him in situations and now here she was trying to claws the eyes of Briar. He wasn't having it, not right now.

Jaden launch between them, the last thing she saw was Briar and the skies above her. Followed by a blind light.

Dederick grab a hold of Jaden and took her far away from here. Somewhere in Maine, Pittsburgh to be exact.

OOCOut of Character:
And if you're confused she gave you candy to eat and you were suppose to have ate it but the topic never continued. It was temporary poison, nothing lethal but it was suppose to put her out for when Quidditch started back up. Then she wouldn't have played in the second semester. IDK it made sense to me at the time.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back