wolfies first day at school

Michael Glass

OOC First Name
David
Wand
Holly Wand 12 " Essence of Griffin Feather
wolfie was on his way to hogwarts for the first time . he wasn't wasn't going to the Scottish one instead he was going to the one in new Zealand as both his parents went there."mother do you think i could be a hufflepuff like you and father?" he asked her. "of course you can sweetling." she reassured him. wolfie thought he could hear panic in her voice but he didnt think anything of it. he boared the train and waved goodbye to his mother be for he found a seat.
when he found a seat hesat down and pulled his snake severus out and started playing with him. there was a nock on the compartment door. "hey can i come and sit with you please?" asked gentle voice. "of course you can" wolfie replied. he saw her eyes drop to the snake "come here severus." he said putting him away in his box. "hi my names wolfie." he said trying to break the ice. "hi im tiora." the girl replied. during the train journey they got to know each other better. until it came to the awkward stage of getting their robes on. "ill wait out side the compartment." wolfie told her. as he was already changed.
when they arrived at hogwats wolfie and tiora shared a boat up to the castle grounds and walked up to the great hall together. when they entered they were told that they were to go to the front and sit on the stool when they were called. tioras name was called first out of them. she was placed into gryfindor house. wolfie was a litle disapointed but never the less he was glad she wasnt a slythrin. his name was called next he made his way up the steps and sat underneath an old hat. which started delibarating about his mother and father being in the same house. eventually it cried "HUFFEPUFF." he was atounded that he got the house he wanted he sat with his house and started thinking abot tiora. which was strange for wolfie he didnt normally think about girls the way he was at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back