Wizard Fresh

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
</FONT></COLOR>
The Sorting was quite incredible and wretchedly deficient for Grover and Katherine. Actually, this was the first time they separated, guessing how many minutes it will take before they could talk. Grover had thought that the Sorting Hat might put Katherine to the same house because they had the very same attitude even though they were not look much alike on their appearances. There was really something wrong, how come Grover was sorted in Gryffindor while his twin was sorted into Hufflepuff. They were both sneaky and dauntless, but why? Grover sighed. There's nothing he could explain about this, he had no idea, then he took a glimpse of the Hufflepuff Table. Katherine was now eating her dinner, but not in the enjoying way. Grover turned to his table

Like the other House Tables, the Gryffindor Table was full of delightful and mouth watering foods. There were roasted chickens, mashed potatoes, cream dories, liver pie and many more. However, these were not Grover was looking for, he was searching for candies and cakes. But there were no any. He seemed to be losing now his appetite.

"If you're searching for desserts, I think you must wait for a couple of minutes." the older Gryffindor student said who was sitting beside him. "If I were you, I'll just eat these dishes instead rather than let my stomach rumbling."
Then to Grover's realization, the older student was right. So he took the leg of the chicken, mashed potatoes, and a hamburger to his plate and ate the chicken with full of pleasure. He was really, really hungry.​
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Times New Roman">

"Hungry?" Ralph asked the boy beside him in a friendly tone. His gray blue eyes was shining. "I'm also like that, when I was a first year. Not just me, but all of us." he added, smiling friendly over the young black haired boy. He could see that the boy was extremely pale, almost white as paper while his hair were a bit untidy. This reminded Ralph to check his own hair. Peeking it by his clean hand, then settled upon his seat after fixing it. He took the goblet of pumpkin juice and gulped. "By the way, was she your sister?" he asked suddenly, looking at the dirty blond haired girl from the Hufflepuff Table.

Grover turned to the person who was talking to him from the other side. He finds that the question was a bit of nonsense. It's obvious that he's hungry, he had never tasted neither endeavored foods like these before. He didn't respond, there was nothing he could say even to the explanation of the teenage boy. He took a spoonful of liver pie after putting the chicken leg, now a bone, back to his plate. He finds that the pie was different as he chew it in his mouth, but still tastes good. He took a second sliced pie. Grover turned again to the teenage boy, a question that he finds it satisfying compared from the first question.

"Yes. She's my twin sister." he said politely, but there was a sad expression on his handsome face. The situation had come back again to his mind, feeling like his brain had been twisted in torsion with breezy wind. "Her name's Katherine."​
<i>
</i>

"I see." Ralph said as he turned back to his dish, chewing now his food. Then something made him think. "Wait a minute. Twins are usually have the same attitude and of course they have an ability to read each other's minds aside from being identical or born on the same day. How come the hat put your sister to Hufflepuff? She should be here or you should be there. You two should have the same house." he asked. Unaware, he was now looking at the boy, who seemed to be lonely now. Ralph smiled simply in a merciful way. He caressed him on his back. "I understand why you're sad. But still, you should be happy. You can still visit her there or maybe her here in Gryffindor Table every breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and anything, well except during welcome and end of year feasts. You two also can go and spend your time in Hogwarts Grounds while doing your homework or while studying, even after classes. You're just sad because this is your first time that you and your twin sister separated. This is not the end. " he chortled when saying the last sentence, leaving a charming smile.

Ralph knows why he, himself, was acting like this. Actually, he was not usually like this, but it's different now. For many years, he hoped that he had a brother or a sister so he can play with them or talk to them. And there's a feeling, a feeling that he's treating someone right now even he didn't know them at all. "By the way, I'm Ralph Green. Fourth year student. And you are? Not to mention your year, I already saw you sitting on the stool being sorted by the hat."

</FONT></COLOR>
"I don't know." said Grover shortly, "No idea." He was quite feeling heavy about the topic. He had hoped that the teenage boy shouldn't have asked about their houses and the aftermath of the sorting. He would rather choose if this teenage boy asked him about having a sibling or having a twin. The ceiling started to make a tremendous sound of thunder as Grover ate his last bit of pie. He took his pumpkin juice and started to bite his hamburger, still feeling a bit heavy.​

However, the teenage boy's advice made him feel a bit comfortable, even though he did not listen very carefully. Visiting in House Tables and going anywhere in the Hogwarts Grounds made Grover think that it was great. But being with Katherine in the same house was still different. Grover smiled weakly. "I'm Grover. Grover Meadowlark."

It was now getting cold in the Great Hall as Ralph shivered. It was a familiar feeling, same when he was only first year. It looks that ghosts will appear in the Great Hall soon. Ralph smiled once more.
"Nice name. Welcome to Hogwarts." he greeted cheerfully while the Great Hall grew colder. He leaned over to Grover. "Anyway, I want to remind you that ghosts here are nice." he whispered, as the tremendous cold lingered.

"W-what do you mean?" Grover asked, his eyebrow raised, "You mean, there are ghosts here?" And to his fright, he found that the Great Hall was turning icy cold. Grover felt that his throat was frozen with blizzards. He took a deep breath and looked around the place. His mouth was closed, but he was not chewing his food which makes his cheeks a little bit bigger and fluffy. When he found that there was no signs of ghosts, he turned to his table and got a face to face with the old looking ghost, he let out a short yelp and left his mouth open, and at the same moment he heard Katherine screamed a few meters away. Grover starred at the ghost with a frightful look, his bright blue eyes were wide open and became more pale. But it didn't take longer, the ghost strode away while he slowly back to normal and started to chew his food impatiently as more ghosts appeared in the Great Hall. He looked at the Hufflepuff Table and saw Katherine stunned while her fellow Hufflepuff mates laughed, patting her on her shoulder. Grover settled himself, his skin was still very pale.

Ralph guffawed so hard after seeing the look of Grover. He was not the one who only laughed, but with the other Gryffindors too. He held Grover's arm, still shaking with laughter. "I'm sorry!" he laughed, "I told you that ghosts are nice, why didn't you listen?"

"That was so funny! I was also shocked when the ghost appeared too!" Chantal giggled, blending with the other Gryffindors as she found that it was getting happy in the house table. She had been eavesdropping to Ralph and Grover's conversation and for sure, she heard that this pale boy, whose name was 'Grover' had been looking forward for the sorting, expecting that his twin would be also in the same house. She did feel sorry about it, however she found that Ralph was right when he said that 'this is not the end.' She was just sitting right in front of Grover so it's not impossible that she heard such things about what they were talking about. "I didn't expect that ghosts are like that because I've never seen a ghost before. My sisters had seen them many times."

Grover turned as his skin tone shifted slowly back to normal from pale white as paper to normally extremely pale, taking a second bite. He had never been scared like that, that ghost was probably making fun of him. Then a blond and fair skinned lass had just spoken out. Grover's intestines lurched, finding the girl pretty. She was like an angle who had just fell from the sky, looking at her sweet and charming face. Her blue eyes were looking at him while his jaw almost fell open. He felt something flying around him; fireflies drifting through the breezy air. He cracked a smile and asked, "What house are your sisters been sorted?"
</FONT></COLOR>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back