Within The Darkness....

Arnost flicked his wand, using the nonverbal Expulso and the brick exploded. He quickly cast a Protego to shield himself from debris. Arnost waved his wand at the other brick heading toward Alphonse and the same result happened only Arnost did not cast a protection spell. Irritation rose in him, and he hissed, "You girls are begging for death. I figured you would love life by not, and not be willing to throw it away. You are dense for even daring to challenge two fully matured wizards when you can't even perform half the spells we can. If you desire to live to graduate and get married, take your twin and go." Arnost was one to give off warnings and give those a chance to run before really letting loose with the curses and killings. Asparuh never waited. It was enough to challenge Alphonse, but to challenge a Zhefarovich twin was suicide.

Odette shivered the cold mixing with the hot her head began spinning. 'No!' She screamed at herself...'Not know.' She was felt it coming she twitched. It was hard to stand, she vaguely heard the other man say some thing and hard objects feel on her head. It was to much, she felt her feet threating to fail her. "Jaidyn?" She managed to get out in a weak voice. She didn't recall much of what was going on. She felt a rush as she panicked and tried to see where her sister was. "Owww." Odette was miserable and she saw the starts of white flecks dancing through her head. 'No not the white mist.' She fell to her knees.

Jaidyn kept her head down and ran to her sister. She enveloped her in her arms, crying. Stroking her head she shushed her. "Its okay sis. Just breath." Jaidyn helped her lay down. She knew they were still in danger but it couldn't be helped. She kept one eye on them. Jaidyn was still shaking but she had to be strong. "We'll leave you alone. My sister is sick. Please don't hurt us. She is an epileptic, please." Jaidyn started to cry, she looked up towards Aphonse, hoping to see some pity in his eyes.

"Thanks." Alphonse muttered calmly to Arnost as he walked over next to him and stared down at he two girls. Unlike they might assume, he felt no pity, no remorse, and still wanted them both dead and out of his way. Still holding his wand he continued to stare down the the girls with hatred in his cold eyes. "You are pathetic. Next time...don't talk to strangers. You never know if one of them might be might as mean as we are."Alphonse tucked his wand back into his suit and turned to look at Arnost, if Arnost wanted to torture them more then he could go ahead.

Arnost smirked evilly as one of the twins seemed to undergo some weird illness. As the one who threw the bricks started to cry, Arnost let out a cold laugh, "If only my brother was here to see this. Such weakness in the sibling bond." Arnost knew that he was not close to his twin, and Asparuh would kill him if Arnost wasn't useful in the family. Unlike his brother, he had a bit of mercy and decided not to press forward with the torture. The job was done, and the lesson was taught. Arnost nodded, "A fair bit of advice. Never agitate your elders. You are lucky you are even alive." Arnost glanced at Alphonse and he smirked, "Saved your head there. But I must go check on Thorine. That baby should be coming out at any given time..." Arnost rolled his eyes and shook his head. That little vixen had such an affect on him, even from here. "Just can't wait until I get back into my cold shell." Arnost turned and he walked back into the shadows, from where he came.

"Mmmhm. I must say that I feel for you." Alphonse understood the effects of knowing that someones was going to have his child, he didn't act like himself for the longest time. He had gone through it at least six times in his life, and every single time it made him feel an emotion that he wasn't very fond of. Hopefully he wouldn't have to deal with that annoying problem for the rest if his living existence, besides...six kids was enough wasn't it? "I guess I must be off as well. I have two teenagers to locate before they bring down the house or something along those lines." Alphonse had to admit that Aly and Theo were brats among the family and they had a knack for destroying things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back