Within The Darkness....

Alphonse Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Black Walnut 12" Essence of Basilisk skin
Alphonse straightened his jacket as he walked down the streets of Brightstone. His suit was clean and expensive like he always wore it and made sure his hair was slicked back. Even when he went out for a day of shopping for random ingridients he always hed to look his best, he did't have time to dwadle today, and with the large amont of people that were in brightstone at the current moment he seemed to be doing the very thing.

Odette had been walking for a long time. She put her hands on her hips, She was wearing pink corset shirt and black skirt, her favorite. Jaidyn had the matching set.Her sister was off chatting with a cute guy with really expencive looking clothes. Of course it made Odette very jealous. "I need to find some one who looks good, but eww. I don't actually want some one I can date. I'll choose some old guy." She looked around and after a few moments found some one who fit the bill. She walked up to him, and smiled sweets. "Whatcha doing'?"

Whether the person who decided to talk to him was stupid or just trying to be funny he didn't know, but he knew it had to be dealt with. With a soft groan he turned to look at whomever it was that addressed him he turned to see a girl he had never seen before and scowled. "Excuse me, who do you think you are. You can't just walk up and talk to random people, have you lost all your sanity?" Alphonse asked as he stared the girl darkly.

Odette looked up at him confused, she looked up at the man and gazed at his bitterness. "Well to have you know I'm Odette Marcuex, and I'm not sure if you know but in my book your being extreamely rude. I would hope you don't treat every misfortunate who talks to you this way." Her look cold and eyes piercing she felt her hands move to her hips.

"Actually I am this rude, to everyone. Why do you think you'd be an exception?" Alphonse was almost completely sure she wasn't a pure blood. This girl lacked common sense, especially upon the fact that she was still attempting to talk to him. Alphonse was already in a fowl mood and this girl wasn't helping him to calm down at all. "Now, why don't you leave me be like a normal human being would do?" He hissed as he straightened out his suit.

//Sorry this was late, I've been having computer issues.//

((Its okay.))

"Well i'm by far not normal, so I believe your stuck with me." Odette smiled, she was starting to think this guy didn,t like her. She started to twist her feet, and she looked up at the man sweetly. 'No I know your sweet. You just don't want to show it, i'll change that." She thought to herself.

"You know I could kill you at any moment now, why don't you run along and go irritate someone your own age?" Alphonse grumbled as he glared down at the girl. One way or another she was going to get into her head that he was certainly not the man she wanted to mess around with. He was a cruel and uncaring man, and he really didn't liked to be bothered by anyone. Especially silly little girls.

Jaidyn had just finished talking to a really cute guy when she noticed her sister was gone. She looked around to see where she had went, and saw her talking to an older man, whom looked farely well dressed. She skipped over to her sister and linked her arm around Odette's waist. "Hey sis! Who ya talkin' to?" She looked up and winked at him.

Odette linked her arm around her sister's waist. "I'm not sure. I don't believe I got your name, Monsieur." She smiled sweetly.

'Another one? Why must I be tormented?!' Alphonse brought a hand up to casually rub at his temples, if this continued he was going to crack and most likely do something that he was going to regret later. When the girl said she didn't catch his name he immediantly raised in eyebrow as he continued to stare at the girls with his deep blue eyes.

"I didn't say my name. I'm Alphonse Snow, but don't go spreading that around." He hissed and allowed his eyes to narrow. Her could've killed these two and have been on his way long ago, but he'd rather not have to deal with the ministry for such a foolish decision.

Odette smiled "Well Alphonse... This is my clone Jaidyn." She smiled at the man, he was starting to lighten up. "So why don't you want us to tell people about you, huh? Are you running from the law?" She smiled charmingly up at Alphonse.

"Cause you know. We've got lots of money, and your fashion sence is just to good for you to wear an orange jump suit." Jaidyn smiled and giggled, winking at her sister. "Isn't that right clone?"

"Yes 2.0, we could so match you bail." Odette smiled and looked at her sister. Her smile turning into a grin.

Alphonse turned and glared down at the two girls, he had quite enough of their mindless chatter and their girly voices. He had better things to do then to stick around and listen to mere children ramble on. "Enough of this. You two are wasting my time! No go way!" He growled.

Jaidyn laughed. "Wow you have got quiet a bark there." She poke Odette softly in the rib. "Kinda reminds you of 'Dad' doesn't it." She smiled back up at him. "You know your even cuter when your angry." She chuckled. She knew he was way to old, but it was funny messing with him.

Cloaked with a sense of mystery and dangerousness about the almost seven foot tall man, Arnost strode down the area. His soulless eyes black as coal as they glanced about the area. His daughter or son would be born soon, perhaps next month, was it? Any bigger and Arnost swore Thorine would explode. His arms folded across his chest, he continued to walk. Despite his age, he looked like he was just in his late thirties, early forties. His ears caught an interesting noise, and his head turned in the direction to see the back of Snow's head. Arnost approached from behind, and he murmured icily, "I hardly considered you the type to hang around foolish children begging for someone to bury them sooner than Death planned." He had no emotion in his eyes or upon his features. This man was made of evil practically, and he had been itching for a torture or two for the past two months.

Permission to enter given by Alphonse.

Jaidyn looked up at the old man that had walked up to them. "Wow you don't have very nice friends do you." She tightened her grip on her sister, even though she was the younger twin she was the more protective and the stronger of the two. The guy they had been talking to seemed harmless, but Jaidyn didn't like this new one. She eyed him suspisiously. "Lots of big talk."

Alphonse gazed thankfully at Arnost before he turned back towards the girls and unfolded his arms. How many Death Eaters would they need to bring along before these two girls got the hint and left? Alphonse suddenly felt bad that another Death Eater had to come and pretty save him from two little girls. Things would've gone so much easier if there were less people around and Alphonse had a much cleaner record.

"I am not hanging around these brats, but they insist upon following me around and driving the sanity right out of. I would kill them, but I know I'd have the ministry on my ass in seconds if I did that." Alphonse stated bitterly as he glanced at Arnost, then back at the two girls. There were plenty of other ways he could show them he was not one to mess with, but was he angry enough to harm them. Yep, he most defiantly was.

"And by doing that you are allowing them to be successful," hissed the blonde man. Arnost merely glanced down at the girl that was eying him. Amusement flickered across his soulless eyes and a subtle smirk decorated the lips of the much older Death Eater. "Twins... One should be considered lucky that one did not run across mine. Horrid temper he has." Arnost glanced at Alphonse, "I'm sure you know that now, don't you." Referring back to when both the Zhefarovich twins took him from the Leaky Cauldron rather forcibly. "However, considering the circumstances, it is self defense, also if you do get into any trouble, I am positive I can get you out of it. I'm not saying kill the two girls unless necessary, just teach them a lesson, or would you like to see how a professional handles the job?" Arnost reached inside his black robes and pulled out his wand and held it at his chest.

"Yes. And angering your brother is something I don't intend to do anytime soon either." Alphonse said as he allowed his soft gray eyes to steal a glance at Arnost. He highly respected the Zhefarovich family, and hoped for their respect in turn. But his problem with not controlling his anger got to him and made him look like a fool. As the current head of the Snow Family he knew he needed to present himself better.

Reaching into his suit and retrieving his wand, he allowed himself a small smirk as he gazed down at the two girls. "I can manage myself, but I'm sure that since there are two you wouldn't mind lending me a hand." Alphonse said roughly before he walked over and roughly grabbed the shoulder of the one who called herself Odette so she couldn't run away. "Listen girls, it's nothing personal but....you really annoy me." Alphonse replied coldly.

Jaidyn looked up at them. 'Wow, we sure can get ourselves in trouble.' When he reached out to grab Odette, Jaidyn felt her heart start pounding. "NOBODY TOUCHES MY SISTER!" She screamed. She sunk her teeth into Alphonse's wrist, intent on drawing blood. As she did so she pushed Odette away from them. Grabbing his arm she screamed. "Odette run!"

Odette flinched when the other man came, he looked so heartless. She shivered at the cold she felt the air get cold all around them. She was freaking out now. She clung to her sister for protection, as she felt her sickness coming on to her. She yelped in pain when Alphonse grabbed her. Her sisster screamed in response and she pulled away, as Jaidyn bit him. Her sister screamed again to run, and that is exactly what she planned to do she ran a ways and pulled her wand out, in case it was needed. She turned back to look for her sister. 'What a mess.' She thought to herself.

"My brother does need some anger management in my opinion, but just don't say anything bad about the Family name, it gets all of us very angry." It was a mild warning, one that would normally be punishable by death. Arnost watched the scene unfold before him, before narrowing his black eyes and with a wave of his wand, he sent a strong Banishing spell out, enough to throw the biting teenager back a good ten or so feet if it hit. Of course, neither of the teenagers could stand a chance against Alphonse or Arnost, together or alone. In addition, they were not even old enough to perform magic outside of school as the consequences were dire for the teenagers. This almost seemed disappointing to the man. Arnost glanced at Alphonse before wondering where that other girl went. Whether or not he wanted to go after her just to liven up the chase. But then again, that was something Hades would do, not Arnost.

"Damn it!" Alphonse hissed as he wiped his arm off. Turning to Arnost, he gave him a look that told him clearly that he could deal with this one while Alphonse went off and tracked the other one down. Turning swiftly, he headed apparated in the direction to where the other girl headed. Fortunately for him the girl hadn't gotten extreme far. "Going somewhere?" He asked Odette before he once more grabbed her arm. "Abandoning your sister, how very heartless of you." Alphonse said in an irritated tone as he began to pull her back to where Arnost and the girls sister.

As Jaidyn clung to Alphonse she felt the magic hit her. with an Ooph, she flew back several feet, landing on her back. Even though the wind was knocked out of her, she found a way to stand. She had always been the stronger of the two sisters. She felt her anger rise when Alphonse yet again grabbed for her sister. 'Think Jaidyn, Think!' She looked around, finding a brick she hurled it at Alphonse, aiming for his head. She glared at the other guy, another brick in hand. "Leave my sister alone. You can do what ever you want to me, but let her go!" She tossed the brick at the old man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back