Within the bounds of tradition

Epiphany Bones

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
OOCOut of Character:
Place holder for Eden and Epiphany's letters

Eden awoke to the sun streaming in the window. Alex's arms where wrapped around her. A smile crossed her face. She had been married to her husband for almost two months and every moment was better than the rest. After a lot of talking the two of them have decided that Eden needed to find an apprentice. After they had decided that the talks had been about who would be the best choice for Eden. Last night as they laid down to sleep Eden had finally decided. Getting to her feet Eden walked to her desk and started a letter that would change one girls life.
A Letter said:
Dearest Epiphany,

I am sending you this letter to officially inform you of my marriage to Alexander Silverback. I am sure that you are wondering why you are receiving a from me. Since Luthor is not of age to take control of the Silverback family the task has been given to Alexander and myself until such time as you and Luthor are married and we feel that he is ready to take control. One of the many roles as matriarch of the Silverback family is to find a apprentice and train them in the Dark Arts.

I am sure that you are also wondering what this has to do with you. After many nights of talking and going over possible choices I decided that I would like for my first apprentice to be you. You are the best choice. I have watched you for a long while and I have decided that what this family needs is another female who is strong in the Dark Arts. When you are of age you and Luthor will be married so I feel that it is my duty to make sure that you know anything and everything possible to do a good job as matriarch to the Silverbacks.

Your lessons will start during the break between term one and two.

Eden Silverback
Matriarch of the Silverback family.

Eden closed the latter and handed it to an owl that had flown into the open window. As soon as the owl flew away Eden got to her feet and returned to bed. It was still very early in the morning and a few more hours of sleep never hurt anyone.

Epiphany had been playing with her new kitten. Orion was cute as a button but she knew that one day he would die and leave her alone. She would n't let that happen. She was going to really care for her new cat as she had done with the other ones. The other two where now in her room at Tamaran looking down at whoever came into her room. There was a pet raven that she used to have there too. If anyone looked at her room at home it was slightly scary. She had bug collections on the wall. Mostly butterflies but there where a few rare beetles and a massive brown recluse that had 'suddenly' popped up in her room. Epiphany still sniffed when she thought about the insedent. Her room was protected against bugs. It had been a present from that Healer that Luthor was meeting with. Epiphany wanted to meet with her too but she hadn't been allowed to. It was with these thoughts that Epiphany got the letter from Eden. She read it and tilted her head. So Lolita had handed over the leadership of the household to Eden. Epiphany would have had a fit because of it if she had enough of a mind for it. Anyway Eden did say that she was going to take over her special lessons.
letter said:
Esteemed Mrs. Sliverback,

I was quite aware of your union with big brother Alex. Lolita told me that it was going to happen sooner or later. Luthor is looking forward to the day when he has power over the Silverback family but then again you know how impatient he can be. I'm sure that that family will flourish in your hands. I am honored to know that you have taken over my lessons. I know that you like I had an easier time at Hogwarts than you should have and the extra lessons makes it so I don't get to board.

I'm looking forward to seeing you over the holiday and I hope you are well when you get this message. Oh and Orion says hello too. Well Lolita did say that behind every powerful man is a even more powerful woman and if there is not then he is sure to fail. See you soon and give my warmest regards to Alex.

Truly yours,

Epiphany Bones

Epiphany sent the letter on one of the school owls. Epiphany wanted an owl but not one of them would ever come close enough to her that she would call it her own. It was as if they could see behind her sweet childish mask. Epiphany didn't mind though. There where other methods of which to send a letter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back